Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Aaron Paul. Check it out!
Aaron Paul was born Aaron Paul Sturtevant in Emmett, Idaho, to Darla (Haynes) and Robert Sturtevant, a retired Baptist minister. While growing up, Paul took part in church programs, and performed in plays.
Interesting Facts about Aaron Paul
- Aaron Paul was in Korn’s “Thoughtless” music video as the young boy being bullied.
- Aaron Paul and Giancarlo Esposito actually appeared, together, years before Breaking Bad (2008), in Ghost Whisperer: Fury (2006).
- Son-in-law of Debra Kelly.
- Has said his first TV love was Fragglarna (1983).
- Auditioned for the role of Francis, the oldest son, on Malcolm in the Middle (2000) which starred his future Breaking Bad (2008) costar Bryan Cranston.
- Was born a month premature on the bathroom floor while his father was out of town and his mother was home alone.
- Aaron worked as an usher at the Universal Studios Movie Theatre in Hollywood in the late 1990s.
- Attended Centennial High School in Boise, Idaho.
- Welcomed daughter, Story Annabelle (born February 2018) with wife Lauren Parsekian. [February 2018]
- Was born the day before actor Shane Van Dyke.
- He has English, with a smaller amount of Scottish and German, ancestry. His patrilineal line traces back to a Samuel Sturtevant, who was born, c. 1618, in Rochester, Kent, England.
- Has appeared in TV commercials for both Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola.
Personal Quotes by Aaron Paul
I mean, I’ve never really had much security, to be honest.- Aaron Paul
The first part of my career, how I was paying the bills was commercials. I was just doing tons of commercials.- Aaron Paul
I rode a shark once. I wouldn’t recommend it. It was fun, but I thought I was going to get eaten the entire time! Nothing against sharks. I love sharks. I just don’t think we are meant to ride them.- Aaron Paul
When I first started, I just wanted to work. I wouldn’t necessarily do anything, but I’d pretty much almost do anything at the very beginning.- Aaron Paul
I have 14 nieces and nephews.- Aaron Paul