Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Abigail Breslin. Check it out!
Academy Award-nominated actress Abigail Breslin is one of the most sought-after actors of her generation. Her unique and charismatic talents have contributed to her versatile roles in both comedy and drama.
Interesting Facts about Abigail Breslin
- Breslin had to wear a shoulder length, blonde wig for her role in Kit Kittredge: An American Girl (2008). In reality, she is a light brunette.
- She taught herself how to play guitar through YouTube.
- Her mother taught her how to roll a joint and how to properly light one in preparation for her role in Perfect Sisters (2014).
- Currently starring as Helen Keller in “The Miracle Worker” on Broadway. [March 2010]
- Her favorite actresses are Meryl Streep and Margaret O’Brien.
- She posed topless for a photo shoot, with celebrity photographer Tyler Shields, when she was just age 17.
- Named after the First Lady of USA, Abigail Adams.
- Her paternal grandfather was an Irish immigrant and her paternal grandmother was born in New York, to Austrian Jewish parents. Abigail’s mother has Irish and English ancestry.
- She donated many items to Rocky Stone to be given to less fortunate kids as part of the Toy Mountain Campaign.
- Was ranked #8 alongside Dakota Fanning on TV Guide Top 10 Teen Star Countdown (2008).
- Her favorite movie is Meet Me In St. Louis (1944).
- Has an older brother, Spencer Breslin.
Personal Quotes by Abigail Breslin
I like to have sleepovers.– Abigail Breslin
I like English, and I like writing essays, and that kind of stuff.– Abigail Breslin
It’s never really fun to have to cry in a scene or anything like that.– Abigail Breslin
I really like to cook.– Abigail Breslin
It’s cheesy, but having a pimple or a bad hair day isn’t going to matter in five years. I don’t always remember that, but I try.– Abigail Breslin