Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Adam Devine. Check it out!
Adam Devine was born on November 7, 1983 in Waterloo, Iowa, USA as Adam Patrick DeVine. He is an actor and writer, known for Pitch Perfect (2012), Workaholics (2011) and Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (2016).
Interesting Facts about Adam Devine
- Was in a relationship with his Pitch Perfect (2012) co-star, Kelley Jakle, from 2012-2014. As of April 2018, Adam is in a relationship with actress Chloe Bridges, whom he met on the set of The Final Girls (2015).
- Back when he was a teenager and still living in Omaha, he worked at the grocery store that About Schmidt (2002) was filmed at. He was kicked off the set because he couldn’t stop starring at Jack Nicholson and making sure his face was on camera.
- Had a horrific accident in 1995 when he was eleven. He was hit by a 42-ton cement truck and broke all the bones in his legs. It took him two years before he could fully walk again.
- Has played 2 characters called Andy for Disney: Modern Family (2009) and Magic Camp (2020).
- He graduated from Millard South High School in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Became close with Zac Efron after starring as brothers in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (2016).
- Engaged to Chloe Bridges (October 24, 2019].
- Has played a love interest to Rebel Wilson 4 times: Workaholics (2011), Pitch Perfect (2012), Pitch Perfect 2 (2015) and Isn’t It Romantic (2019).
- Before doing the audition for Pitch Perfect (2012), he thought the movie was about baseball and was doing warm-up exercises in the parking lot and rubbing himself with dirt for a more realistic baseball-playing character.
- He attended Orange Coast College along with friend and fellow Workaholics cast member Blake Anderson.
- Very close to his Modern Family (2009) co-star Sarah Hyland.
- His mother is named Penny.
Personal Quotes by Adam Devine
People want to be friends with someone who likes to have a good time.- Adam Devine
I always wanted to be a stand-up comedian, even as a kid. Me and my dad would watch ‘Evening at the Improv’ on A&E.- Adam Devine
Hot girls have so many options. Sitting at home alone any night of the week and searching the Internet for a dude is on zero hot girls’ agendas. So they’re definitely not coming after you.- Adam Devine
My parents are very cool and wildly supportive – maybe almost too much. I want to tell them to chill out.- Adam Devine
I tried out for my basketball team every year and I never made it. You had to buy the shoes before you knew if you were on the team because it took a few weeks for them to ship. I bought the shoes every year, never once made the team, had a ton of high school basketball shoes.- Adam Devine