Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Adrienne Houghton. Check it out!
Adrienne Eliza Bailon was born on October 24, 1983 in Manhattan, New York City, New York to Nilda Felix & Freddy Bailon. She was raised by her parents & her stepfather, Joe Felix. Adrienne also has a big sister named Claudette, who is 3 years older than Adrienne. When they were younger, Adrienne and her sister would sing for their family and friends at home. They always knew that singing was what they wanted to do when they grew up. Adrienne’s major breakthrough occurred on one fateful day in 1999. She was singing with her church at Madison Square Garden, when the one and only Ricky Martin walked through the doors. He asked that the four best singers from her choir be chosen to sing backup for him for his concert that night. Adrienne was one of those singers. Although this was exciting, her real breakthrough came when she was asked to join the R&B group 3 Little Women (aka 3LW), along with Naturi Naughton and Kiely Williams. Their self-titled debut “3LW” was released in 2000 and went double platinum! A week before the release of their 2nd album “A Girl Can Mack”, Naturi Naughton left the group. The members of “3LW” now include Adrienne Bailon, Kiely Williams and Jessica Benson.
Interesting Facts about Adrienne Houghton
- Good friends with Raven-Symoné, Loni Love, Cody Linley, Brenda Song, Tamera Mowry-Housley, Tia Mowry-Hardrict, Jeannie Mai, Julissa Bermudez, Naturi Naughton, Ayesha Curry, Ashanti, Meagan Good, DeVon Franklin, Steve Harvey, and The Kardashian Family.
- Is of Puerto Rican/Ecuadorian descent.
- Was in a relationship with Rob Kardashian between 2008 and 2009.
- Was engaged to Lenny Santiago from February to September 2015. They were together since 2009.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Is a huge fan of fellow NuyoRican Jennifer Lopez and Tejano singer Selena.
- The oldest member of her R&B group, 3 Little Women, and has been singing since she was about five years old. She has an older sister named Claudette Bailon. Her cousin, Jorge Santos, is Christina Aguilera’s ex-boyfriend and dancer.
- Shares a birthday with Monica.
- Member of The Cheetah Girls and 3 Little Women (aka 3LW).