Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Alice Eve. Check it out!
Alice Sophia Eve was born in London, England. Her father is Trevor Eve and her mother is Sharon Maughan, both fellow actors. She is the eldest of three children. Eve has English, Irish and Welsh ancestry. Her family moved to Los Angeles, California when she was young as her father tried to crack the American market. However, they returned to the United Kingdom when she was age 13.
Interesting Facts about Alice Eve
- The biggest inspiration in her life has been her Grandma Betsy, who passed away in September 2007.
- She has English, Irish and Welsh ancestry.
- Made a cameo as herself with Hugh Jackman in Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (2014).
- Ranked as having one of the most “Beautiful Famous Faces” by “The Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Famous Faces From Around the World.” She was ranked #7 in 2010, #47 in 2009, and #22 in 2008.
- Her favorite poet is Andrew Marvell.
- She became an American citizen in 2017.
- On 12/31/2014 married her boyfriend of less than a year and her ex-high school sweetheart, financier Alex Cowper-Smith, following a four-month-long engagement. They met while attending Westminster School in London.
- She wrote about William Wordsworth for her thesis at Oxford University.
- Has appeared as the real-life daughter of her parents in She’s Out of My League (2010).
- Speaks French fluently.
- Had to learn to speak American English, as she was being misunderstood at school during her school years in Los Angeles.
- Daughter of Trevor Eve and Sharon Maughan.
Personal Quotes by Alice Eve
I have deep compassion and support for Bruce Jenner.- Alice Eve
I did literature at university, so I had a real relationship with poetry, but they don’t make many films about the world of a poet.- Alice Eve
I sort of lived half my life in California, half in England, so I am, I suppose, a little bit American.- Alice Eve
I can’t play a 65-year-old grandfather, as much as I’d like to.- Alice Eve
I’m a bookworm.- Alice Eve