Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Alyssa Milano. Check it out!
Alyssa Milano comes from an Italian-American family; her mother Lin Milano is a fashion designer and father Thomas Milano is a film music editor. Alyssa was born in a working-class neighborhood in Brooklyn and grew up in a modest house on Staten Island. One day her babysitter, who was an aspiring dancer, dragged Alyssa along to an open audition for the first national tour of “Annie”. However, it was Alyssa and not the sitter who was chosen from 1500 other girls for the role. So at the tender age of seven, with her mother in tow, Alyssa joined the tour as July, one of the orphans. After 18 months on the road Alyssa, who had begun to garner a reputation as an energetic and charismatic young actress, left Annie to be featured in off-Broadway productions and television commercials. Then in 1983, at age 10, she landed her breakthrough role on the sitcom Who’s the Boss? (1984) as Tony Danza’s saccharine sweet daughter, “Samantha Micelli”, a kid whose native Brooklyn accent rivaled her TV dad’s. In order for Alyssa to accept the gig, the Milano family had to uproot and move 3,000 miles to Hollywood.
Interesting Facts about Alyssa Milano
- Has played four different characters named “Amy”. In the movie The Surrogate (1995), she played …. Amy Winslow; in Buying the Cow (2002), she played …. Amy; in Kiss the Bride (2002), she played … Amy Kayne; and played the female lead Amy Fisher in Casualties of Love: The Long Island Lolita Story (1993).
- Good friends with Rose McGowan, Alec Ledd, Justin Timberlake, Nick Lachey, Keiko Agena and Holly Marie Combs.
- Holly Marie Combs and Shannen Doherty were her bridesmaids at her wedding to Cinjun Tate.
- Has appeared in underwear along with Yasmine Bleeth, Jamie Luner, Melissa Joan Hart, Garcelle Beauvais, Carmen Electra, Peta Wilson and Jeri Ryan on the cover of and inside the October 1997 issue of Details magazine.
- Attended the Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, California.
- Caused a stir with two of her Candies Print ads, one of which shows a man perfuming Milano’s cleavage, while the other shows her standing before a medicine cabinet stocked with perfume and condoms. Both ads were turned down by youth-oriented magazines Seventeen and Teen People. Also, her “Anywhere You Dare” TV commercials for the same product, which featured a black-lingerie clad Alyssa and a goateed man, were rejected by networks such as WB and FOX. 
- Was 7 months pregnant with her daughter Elizabella when she completed filming the 2nd season of Mistresses (2013). To disguise her pregnancy, she would often carry large purses. Returned to work 18 months after giving birth to begin filming What Goes Around Comes Around (2016). She left the series at the end of the same season due to production being moved from Los Angeles to Vancouver. She explained that having her husband and two small children already settled in L.A. would have been too much of a move.
- In 2009, she suffered a miscarriage.
- She is Italian-American.
- Ranked #5 in Stuff magazine’s “102 Sexiest Women in the World” (2002).
- Has a phobia of water, making her underwater scenes in the Charmed (1998) episodes, Charmed: A Witch’s Tail: Part 1 (2002) and Charmed: A Witch’s Tail: Part 2 (2002), very hard.
- Alyssa met Hollywood agent Dave Bugliari in 2006. They became engaged in December 2008, and married in August 2009.
Personal Quotes by Alyssa Milano
I used to sleep nude – until the earthquake.- Alyssa Milano
Every time I decide I want a child I get another pet. I have 3 dogs, 13 birds and 3 horses, what does that tell you?- Alyssa Milano
I think we’re in a time when everyone’s afraid to have sex. But I was raised being beautiful and healthy.- Alyssa Milano
People on series are now given a lot more opportunities, sometimes more than film actors.- Alyssa Milano
I deal with postpartum feelings by reaching out to mom friends. I became very close with some of the women in my prenatal yoga class.- Alyssa Milano