Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Angela Kinsey. Check it out!
Angela is an American actress. She was born in Louisiana, but raised from the age of 2 in Jakarta, Indonesia. Her father was working as a drilling engineer. During her time there, she attended the Jakarta International English School and learned to speak Indonesian. When she was age 14, her family returned to America and settled in Texas; where her parents were originally from.
Interesting Facts about Angela Kinsey
- Is best friends with her The Office (2005) costar, Jenna Fischer, who is godmother to Angela’s daughter, Isabel.
- On an interview with Conan O’Brien, she stated that her grandmother doesn’t watch The Office (2005) because she feels the protagonist, “Michael Scott”, played by Steve Carell, is too “vulgar”.
- Loves tacos and the outdoors.
- When she was two, her family moved to Jakarta, Indonesia, where her father worked as a drilling engineer. They lived there for twelve years, and she attended the Jakarta International School. During this time she learned the Indonesian language, which she still speaks. Her family then returned to the United States and settled in Archer City, Texas.
- As a struggling actress, Kinsey worked as an operator for 1-800-Dentist, and often draws upon her days in corporate America for her scenes in The Office (2005).
- Worked as an intern for Max Weinberg on Late Night with Conan O’Brien (1993) in 1994.
- Favorite school subjects: History and English.
- Hobby: Gardening.
- (June 24, 2010) Filed for divorce from her husband of 10 years Warren Lieberstein following a 16-month-long separation.
- Sister-in-law of Greg Daniels, who is also a writer/producer/director/developer of The Office (2005), and Susanne Daniels.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 36, a daughter Isabel Ruby Lieberstein on May 3, 2008. Child’s father is her now ex-husband, Warren Lieberstein.
- Went to Baylor University and is a member of Chi Omega.
Personal Quotes by Angela Kinsey
I keep my sisters on speed dial.- Angela Kinsey
I hope my daughter knows that in our house we can make messes and have fun and we’ll laugh through it. Granted I don’t want her to trash the house, but we do make a lot of messes.- Angela Kinsey
I don’t want to live in a world where I could say to my daughter, ‘There used to be turtles that swam in the ocean.’- Angela Kinsey
I got the wake-up call that no one is policing our oceans. I wondered, how can I do anything? What really can I do to make things better? There are some perks to being a celebrity. My job is to be funny once in a while, but it’s my responsibility to make good use of it.- Angela Kinsey
I bring my bike to work, and I make laps around our parking lot on my lunch break.- Angela Kinsey