Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Angie Harmon. Check it out!
Angie Harmon was born on August 10, 1972 in Dallas, Texas, USA as Angela Michelle Harmon. She is an actress and director, known for Agent Cody Banks (2003), Rizzoli & Isles (2010) and Law & Order (1990). She was previously married to Jason Sehorn.
Interesting Facts about Angie Harmon
- Was offered the role of Trinity in The Matrix (1999) but declined.
- Good friends with Garcelle Beauvais.
- Spoke at the Republican National Convention with her then-husband, Jason Sehorn, on August 30, 2004.
- She is a registered Republican, and endorsed both John McCain for the 2008 presidential election and Mitt Romney for the 2012 presidential election.
- No relation to Mark Harmon. However, both have co-starred with Sasha Alexander on television series.
- Has three daughters with her ex-husband Jason Sehorn: Finley Faith Sehorn (born October 14, 2003 in Dallas, Texas), Avery Grace Sehorn (born June 21, 2005 in Dallas, Texas) and Emery Hope Sehorn (born December 18, 2008).
- Met her husband, New York Giants All-Pro defensive back Jason Sehorn, after she attended a Giants football game.
- Related to Pleasant Wayne, by marriage of their first cousins.
- Named an ambassador of the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). [January 2013]
- “Discovered” by David Hasselhoff on an airline flight.
- On Christmas day, December 25, 2019, Angie got engaged to Greg Vaughan.
- When Harmon appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno: Episode #8.43 (2000), her then-boyfriend, New York Giants football player Jason Sehorn, walked out onstage and proposed during the program. Harmon accepted, and her father then came out as well to give his blessing. The proposal had been arranged by Sehorn and the Tonight Show staff.
Personal Quotes by Angie Harmon
It breaks my heart that I don’t see my daughters every day, don’t get to hug them and brush their hair.- Angie Harmon
I don’t have the time to curl up on my couch with a good book.- Angie Harmon
I pray every day for my little girls. It’s hard out there for the younger generation.- Angie Harmon
I left ‘Law and Order’ because I really honestly did want to do movies and did want to be a movie star since I was a little girl.- Angie Harmon
I’m the kind of person who wants the people around me to be comfortable, to laugh, and to have a fabulous time – I want them to be as happy as I am.- Angie Harmon