Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Anna Paquin. Check it out!
Anna Paquin is the first millennial to have received an Academy Award nomination for acting, and the first to win.
Interesting Facts about Anna Paquin
- Working on True Blood (2008). [February 2010]
- Starring in Neil LaBute’s Off-Broadway play, “The Distance from Here.” [May 2004]
- She is naturally brunette but has kept her hair blonde since she started playing Sookie Stackhouse on True Blood (2008).
- When she was younger, she wanted to be the Prime Minister of New Zealand, or a lawyer.
- One of Teen People Magazine’s “25 Hottest Stars under 25”. 
- Went to Columbia University in New York, but left after a year and did not graduate in order to pursue acting.
- Born on the same date as Elisabeth Moss and Lauren Miller Rogen.
- Was number 93 on VH1’s The Greatest: 100 Greatest Kid Stars (2005).
- Was ranked #84 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women of 2010 list.
- Starring in the Off-Broadway production of “After Ashley”. [February 2005]
- Graduated from Windward School in West Los Angeles, California in June 2000; she completed the school’s community service requirement by working in an LA soup kitchen and at a special education center.
- Ranked #78 on Maxim’s “Hot 100” of 2014 list.
Personal Quotes by Anna Paquin
Everyone is usually screwed up in some way and that is usually where the work comes in – figuring out how to make it believable and make it real to present someone’s problems that you don’t necessarily actually know anything about.- Anna Paquin
I don’t know what it is that I’m doing, but I’m really enjoying myself. And I’m free to do it as much as I want.- Anna Paquin
I like shows or films or books that have messages but don’t beat people over the head with them.- Anna Paquin
Stubborn people get themselves in a lot of trouble, but they also get things done.- Anna Paquin