Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Annabella Sciorra. Check it out!
Annabella Sciorra was born on March 29, 1960 in Wethersfield, Connecticut, USA as Annabella Gloria Philomena Sciorra. She is an actress and producer, known for The Hand That Rocks the Cradle (1992) and Jungle Fever (1991). She was previously married to Joe Petruzzi.
Interesting Facts about Annabella Sciorra
- As of 2018, has never appeared in a film nominated for the the Best Picture Oscar.
- Surname is pronounced “Shore-uh”.
- Listed as one of twelve “Promising New Actors of 1990” in John Willis’ Screen World, Vol. 42.
- She attended Brooklyn’s South Shore High School, and after graduating in 1978, was accepted into New York’s prestigious American Academy of Dramatic Arts. She graduated in 1980 and founded a repertory group, the Brass Ring Theater Company on November 5, 1981.
- Was formerly in a relationship with actor Bobby Cannavale from 2004 to 2007.
- She studied drama at HB Studio in Greenwich Village in New York City.
- Her parents are both of Italian descent.
Personal Quotes by Annabella Sciorra
I want to express myself to feel that what I feel is real. My joy, my pain, my anger.- Annabella Sciorra
I feel that I’ve worked with a lot of interesting people, and I have no regrets. I’m just curious about what I might have done if I’d had people in my life then who did explain what the publicity game was.- Annabella Sciorra
The thing is, I wasn’t surrounded by lots of people who were helping me build a career.- Annabella Sciorra
I think it’s somebody else’s job to decide what my image is.- Annabella Sciorra
Your mind can’t always tell the difference between pretend and reality if you pretend too long; or if you go too deep and really believe in what you’re doing. If you’re going to be that kind of actor and go way out there, it’s really important to take care of yourself and have a safe place, whatever that is.- Annabella Sciorra