Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about AnnaSophia Robb. Check it out!
Actress AnnaSophia Robb most recently starred in two of Hulu’s most critically acclaimed limited series. In 2019, she co-starred opposite Patricia Arquette in THE ACT. This spring, she portrayed the flashback version of Reese Witherspoon’s “Elena Richardson” character in LITTLE FIRES EVERYWHERE, based on Celeste Ng’s bestselling book. Robb is soon to be seen alongside Charlie Plummer and Taylor Russell in the film WORDS ON BATHROOM WALLS, based on Julia Walton’s debut novel. She will also star in THE EXPECTING, a new scripted horror series for Quibi. The series will follow the dark journey of a young woman (Robb) down on her luck and pregnant mysterious circumstances. Additionally, Robb will star in the upcoming Peacock limited-series DR. DEATH, alongside Chris Sullivan, Jamie Dornan, Alec Baldwin and Christian Slater.
Interesting Facts about AnnaSophia Robb
- Is friends with actress Taylor Dooley.
- Has a dog named Bella, who is a cross between a Maltese and a poodle.
- May 2012, AnnaSophia Robb announced that she was admitted to Stanford University, thought she was deferring due to filming commitments.
- Enjoys dancing, rafting, reading (her favorite book genres are fantasy and historical fiction), singing, and snowboarding.
- Her favorite clothing stores are Jigsaw London, TRAD (for which she has modeled) and Abercrombie.
- Says she loved the dogs from Because of Winn-Dixie (2005).
- Was named after her maternal great-great-grandmother, Anna Sophie, and her paternal grandmother, Anna Marie.
- Was originally cast in the film The Ultimate Gift (2006).
- She appeared in a Captain Crunch commercial (2004).
- When Bethany Hamilton was asked who she wanted to play her in the biographic drama, Soul Surfer (2011), AnnaSophia Robb was the actress she wanted.
- In 2005 she was the face of Trad Clothing, helping to design and model a fashion line for girls.
- Competed in dance and gymnastics for four and a half years.
Personal Quotes by AnnaSophia Robb
Prom was awesome. I had such a great time at prom.AnnaSophia Robb
Surfing is something I just crave.AnnaSophia Robb
When I was younger, I didn’t want to be on TV.AnnaSophia Robb
Surfing is so much work. It’s one of those things that I just love, but it’s so hard.AnnaSophia Robb
I think you can go to school at any age.AnnaSophia Robb