Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Arielle Kebbel. Check it out!
Arielle Kebbel is quickly emerging as one of Hollywood’s most sought after talents. With her combination of raw talent and natural charm, Arielle is poised to become one of the most dynamic and versatile actresses of her generation. Kebbel plays the lead role of “Amelia” in the NBC series “Lincoln” opposite Russell Hornsby. The series is based on the highly popular Jeffrey Deaver crimes novel, The Bone Collector.
Interesting Facts about Arielle Kebbel
- Was a contestant in the 2002 Miss Florida Teen USA Beauty Pageant.
- Friend of Leonard Nimoy.
- Sister of Christian Kebbel.
- Ranked #54 in Croatian FHM magazine “100 sexiest woman in the world of 2008” list.
- Daughter of Sheri Kebbel.
- Works closely with the charitable organization “ReachBack LA”.
- Her father is of German descent. Her mother is of three quarters German, one eighth Austrian/Czech, and one eighth English, ancestry.
- Attended the Maile School in Winter Park, Florida. Other graduates include: Phil Moore, Shannon McGinnis, Tristan Ramel Greye, and Mandy Moore.
- She actually booked her first job of “Lindsey Lister” on Gilmore Girls (2000), within the first week of moving to Los Angeles.
- Lived across the hall from David Blue in a Hollywood apartment complex from 2004-2005.
- Was the December 2006 entry in Stuff magazine’s 2006-2007 pin up calendar.
- Ranked #48 in Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2009 list.
Personal Quotes by Arielle Kebbel
I want someone who can respectfully challenge me. I know what I believe, so there’s no point in my taking on a relationship with someone who thinks like me or laughs at what I laugh at. I enjoy being with someone who can offer me the opposite.- Arielle Kebbel
If I meet two guys at the same time and one of them is coming on really strong and talking a lot, and the other is more quiet and reserved, I’m going to like the second one. I want someone who isn’t going to give it away in the first meeting.- Arielle Kebbel
One night I was driving and so infatuated with dipping French fries into my milk shake that I drove right through a stop sign. The cop who pulled me over had no mercy.- Arielle Kebbel
My ex would know not to talk to me until I came back from running. I’d always be in a better place.- Arielle Kebbel