Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Ashton Kutcher. Check it out!
Christopher Ashton Kutcher was born on February 7, 1978 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, to Diane (Finnegan), who was employed at Procter & Gamble, and Larry Kutcher, a factory worker. He has a fraternal twin brother, Michael, and a sister, Tausha. He is of Czech (father) and Irish, German, and Czech (mother) descent. He grew up in rural Homestead, Iowa, graduating from Clear Creek-Amana High School in Tiffin, Iowa. In 1997, Kutcher was a biochemical engineering student at the University of Iowa and was discovered by a local talent scout. In 2010, Kutcher was named one of Time Magazine’s Top 100 Most Influential People. He created the Demi and Ashton Foundation, to eliminate child sex slavery worldwide. Kutcher is mostly known for playing Michael Kelso in That ’70s Show (1998) and is co-founder of Katalyst, a studio for social media.
Interesting Facts about Ashton Kutcher
- Voted #3 on VH1’s 100 Hottest Hotties.
- Katalyst was named one of the year’s Top 50 Most Inspiring Innovators by Ad Age and one of Fast Company Magazine’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies. 
- Was once so poor, he sold his blood while attending the University of Iowa.
- Marriage to Moore was his first, her third.
- Wrestled in high school. He injured himself and had to quit in his senior year.
- He and his wife, Mila Kunis, are expecting a boy, as reported by Life & Style Magazine.
- (September 29, 2006) Has the rare distinction of being in two movies that opened on the same day in the United States – Open Season (2006) and The Guardian (2006).
- Friends with Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs.
- Lost the role of Danny Walker in Pearl Harbor (2001) to Josh Hartnett.
- Beat to reach 1 million Twitter followers. He now has millions more. 
- Has a fraternal twin brother, Michael, and an older sister, Tausha Kutcher.
- Created the MTV reality television show Punk’d (2003) with his friend Jason Goldberg.
Personal Quotes by Ashton Kutcher
Always roll up the sleeves on your shirt. It gives the impression that you’re working, even if you’re not.- Ashton Kutcher
The power of a handwritten letter is greater than ever. It’s personal and deliberate and means more than an e-mail or text ever will. It has a unique scent. It requires deciphering. But, most important, it’s flawed.- Ashton Kutcher
I would say probably my most alpha quality is my competitive nature. I’m very competitive, and it tends to bring out very much the man in me.- Ashton Kutcher
I can’t grow a mustache. It’s pretty sad if I attempt to.- Ashton Kutcher
We’re all living in a casino. It’s just Vegas. Everything is on camera. Everything is being recorded. Everything is on audio. The truth is we all have access to everybody else’s information.- Ashton Kutcher