Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Barbi Benton. Check it out!
Barbi Benton was born on January 28, 1950 in New York City, New York, USA as Barbara Lynn Klein. She is an actress, known for X-Ray (1981), The Love Boat (1977) and Fantasy Island (1977). She has been married to George Gradow since October 14, 1979. They have two children.
Interesting Facts about Barbi Benton
- Father is a doctor in Carmichael, California.
- At least two spreads in Playboy.
- Her first TV appearances were on the syndicated show, Playboy After Dark (1969), where she functioned as beau Hugh Hefner’s co-host/sidekick.
- (1969-1976) Lived with Hugh Hefner
- Has became an Interior Decorator 
- Is portrayed by Rebecca Herbst in Hefner: Unauthorized (1999)
- Her husband, George Gradow, is a real estate developer.
- Moved to Los Angeles when she was 16 and found some jobs modeling. Barbi met and started a relationship with Hugh Hefner in 1968, when she was only 18 years old. Hef was 42.
- Her father was a military doctor and later physician.
- Despite her love liaison with Playboy Magazine’s Hugh Hefner, Benton never was a Playmate of the Month, though she did appear on some covers and in various pictorials
- She recorded country and pop albums.
- Has a son Alexander Benton Gradow (b. August 23, 1986) and a daughter, Ariana Gradow (b. 1988), with husband George Gradow.
Personal Quotes by Barbi Benton
Anybody that was famous found their way to the Playboy Mansion. It was exciting for me. But I didn’t know half of them!- Barbi Benton
Hef was very protective of the women who went to the Mansion.- Barbi Benton
It took me five years to learn how to sing.- Barbi Benton
People automatically assume that if I get anywhere it’s because of my association with X, Y or Z, or because I’m pretty.- Barbi Benton
I was also dating someone from UCLA and also I had another suitor, Jimmy Caan. So it was between my college boyfriend, Jimmy Caan and Hef. And Hef won. Within a few months, we were exclusive.- Barbi Benton