Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Bella Thorne. Check it out!
Actress and singer Annabella Avery “Bella” Thorne, known for Shake It Up (2010), The Duff (2015), Blended (2014), and Midnight Sun (2018), was born in Pembroke Pines, Florida, to Tamara (Beckett) and Delancey Reinaldo “Rey” Thorne. She has three siblings, Remy Thorne, Dani Thorne and Kaili Thorne, all of whom have also acted. Her father was of Cuban and Italian descent. At six weeks old, Bella shot her first pictorial, for “Parents Magazine”. She has continued to grace the covers of many national and international magazines and catalogs ever since.
Interesting Facts about Bella Thorne
- She has appeared in more than 40 commercials. Bella was the spokesperson for Texas Instruments for 2 years.
- As a child, she relocated to California to begin pursuing her dream of an acting career. She also spends time in New York.
- Younger sister of Dani Thorne, Remy Thorne, and Kaili Thorne.
- Bella loves the “Nomad” organization which helps provide education, food, and medical supplies to impoverished children in Africa. Bella sponsors a child named Lydia Kanini Kiio in Kibwezi, Kenya.
- Bella loves her wolf cub, “Vodoo”, and her cocker spaniel, “Pyro”. She also has several cats.
- As a child, Bella loved to hike, swim, snorkel, dance, and paint.
- Her father was of Italian and Cuban descent. Her mother has Irish, English, German, and Welsh ancestry.
- Her father, Delancey Reinaldo “Rey” Thorne, died suddenly in a motorcycle accident in 2007 when Bella was just nine years old.
- Her signature red hair is dyed from a natural blonde.
Personal Quotes by Bella Thorne
I like ‘As Long As You Love Me’ and ‘Boyfriend’ by Justin Bieber. It gets you moving – you just can’t help it! And ‘Teach Me How To Dougie’ gets Zendaya and I every time.- Bella Thorne
My secret is one the world needs to know – nearly a billion people a year die from unsafe drinking water.- Bella Thorne
I don’t want to be that girl who has that same style all the time where the music always sounds exactly the same, and you always know it’s her.- Bella Thorne
I think the best advice came from Drew Barrymore, about always finding love in everything you do and keeping a positive attitude and being thankful.- Bella Thorne
I don’t have to try to be perfect because I know that my fans like me for who I am. They like me because I am weird and kind of funky, but still really calm.- Bella Thorne