Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Blake Lively. Check it out!
Blake Lively was born Blake Ellender Brown in Tarzana, California, to a show business family. Her mother, Elaine Lively (née McAlpin), is an acting coach and talent manager, and her father, Ernie Lively (born Ernest Wilson Brown, Jr.), is an actor and teacher. Her brother is actor Eric Lively, and her half-siblings are actors Lori Lively, Robyn Lively and Jason Lively. She followed her parents’ and siblings’ steps. Her first role was Trixie, the Tooth Fairy in the musical movie Sandman (1998), directed by her father. Her big break came along a few years later, though. Blake was up to finish high school when she got the co-starring role of Bridget in The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants (2005).
Interesting Facts about Blake Lively
- Is considering creating her own fashion line in the future.
- Has said that she was the exact opposite of her character on ”Gossip Girl” as a teenager.
- Her brother Eric encouraged her to go into acting, before that she had no intention on becoming an actress.
- Mother, with husband Ryan Reynolds, of daughters James Reynolds (b. December 16, 2014), Inez Reynolds (b. September 28, 2016), and third daughter (b. August, 2019).
- She stayed busy juggling duties as class president and cheerleader as well as performing with her national championship show choir.
- Is her own stylist for formal events.
- Daughter of actor Ernie Lively and talent manager Elaine Lively, younger sister of Eric Lively, and younger half-sister of Lori Lively, Jason Lively and Robyn Lively.
- Close friends with Florence Welch.
- Lively was chosen by designer Karl Lagerfeld as the “face” of Chanel’s new “Mademoiselle” handbag line on the January 5, 2011. The ad campaign, shot by Lagerfeld, is expected to premiere mid-March, 2011.
- Long before starring together on Gossip Girl (2007), Penn Badgley and Blake Lively were home schooled together as children.
- Growing up, she often visited Disneyland twice a week with her mother and still enjoys going.
- Close friends with Anna Wintour.
Personal Quotes by Blake Lively
If you ever want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never yours to begin with.- Blake Lively
The smell of pine needles, spruce and the smell of a Christmas tree – those to me, are the scents of the holidays.- Blake Lively
My dream as a passionate cook has been to go to Le Cordon Bleu. Never could my most incredible dream have lived up to the experience. The food, the lesson, the chef, the ingredients – all the best of the best. I see why Le Cordon Bleu is world-renowned.- Blake Lively
If I wasn’t an actress, I’d be a chef. I’d love to open a restaurant.- Blake Lively
I think baking is an incredible thing; cooking in general is an incredible thing.- Blake Lively