Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Brenda Song. Check it out!
Brenda Song was born in Carmichael, California. Her father is Hmong and her mother is Thai-American. Brenda, her parents, and her younger brothers Timmy and Nathan now live in a suburb of Los Angeles.
Interesting Facts about Brenda Song
- Has topped TV Guide’s 20 Hottest Young Stars to Watch list for four years.
- She started modeling at the age of 3.
- Ranked #3 on the Maxim magazine’s Asian Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Both sets of her grandparents were musicians during the Big Band era.
- Studied business while in college.
- She’s a fan of the late Natalie Wood.
- Was ranked #7 on Forbes List of the Top Young Earners (2006).
- She got her first gig when her friend couldn’t go to an audition for a commercial and asked if Brenda could go.
- Was ranked #5 on Hollywood’s Richest Kids list by People magazine (2006).
- Participated in the 13th Annual Race to Erase M.S. charity event by modeling clothes.
- She has a Maltepoo called Teddy.
- Was voted the 12th Greatest Tween Star of all time by VH1 in 2007.
Personal Quotes by Brenda Song
Growing up, I never saw Asian-Americans on TV at all.- Brenda Song
I was just a little girl watching TV and wanting to be in it. My parents had no idea how to get me there, but here I am as a part of this great cast on the Disney Channel. Truly, if you just want to do this, then you have to commit to it.- Brenda Song
Your body is like a machine, and if you don’t keep it in shape, it holds you back. You don’t want anything holding you back, especially yourself.- Brenda Song
My dad loves to cook. I’m half Thai, and growing up, that’s all we ate in my house. My dad was very big on the idea that dinnertime and cooking time was also family time.- Brenda Song
I’m a huge breast cancer awareness advocate because my mom went through breast cancer recently. It really brought our family closer.- Brenda Song