Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Bridget Moynahan. Check it out!
Bridget Moynahan was born on April 28, 1971 in Binghamton, New York, USA as Kathryn Bridget Moynahan. She is an actress, known for I, Robot (2004), Lord of War (2005) and Battle Los Angeles (2011). She has been married to Andrew Frankel since October 17, 2015.
Interesting Facts about Bridget Moynahan
- Trained as an actor at the Caymichael Patten Studio in New York.
- Bridget is an anglicized form of the Celtic name “Brighid”, which means “exalted one”. In Irish mythology, this was the name of the goddess of fire, poetry and wisdom, the daughter of the god Dagda.
- Ranked #86 in Stuff magazine’s “102 Sexiest Women In The World” (2002)
- Was slated to be the lead in John Travolta’s Swordfish (2001), but balked when the filmmakers demanded nude scenes. The role eventually went to Halle Berry.
- Her favorite alcoholic beverage is Vodka, straight up.
- Is a third cousin to Rosie O’Donnell on her father’s side. A fact that O’Donnell did not know until Bridget was a guest on The View (1997).
- Dad Brad is an administrator at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Graduated from Longmeadow High School, Longmeadow, Massachusetts.
- Broke up with her boyfriend, Tom Brady [December 16, 2006].
- Former girlfriend of McG.
- Reported by her publicist that she is expecting her first child and that the father is her ex-boyfriend, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. As of February 19th, 2007 she is three months pregnant.
- Brothers Andy (older) and Sean (younger).
Personal Quotes by Bridget Moynahan
I’m not one of those people who thinks they simply deserve success. I have the drive to work.- Bridget Moynahan
Everyone says, ‘You give birth, you go home, and you have this amazing baby and it’s just beautiful’. And I walked in and I just started sobbing.- Bridget Moynahan
Our structure has always been two homes, and that’s all my son has ever known. So you balance it. Make sure you have good support with your family and friends and nannies.- Bridget Moynahan
My son has two loving parents and an extended family, whether it’s cousins or stepmothers or boyfriends. My son is surrounded by love.- Bridget Moynahan