Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Carmen Electra. Check it out!
Carmen Electra was born Tara Leigh Patrick on April 20, 1972 in Sharonville, Ohio, to Patricia Rose (Kincade), a singer, and Harry Stanley Patrick, an entertainer and guitarist. She is of mostly English, German, and Irish descent. She grew up near Cincinnati, Ohio and got her first boost when a scout for Prince spotted her fronting for a rap group in Los Angeles, California. She released a self-titled album for Prince’s Paisley Park label in 1993. She then toured Europe as Prince’s opening act on his 1992 Diamonds and Pearls Tour. Carmen later returned to work for Prince at his Los Angeles nightclub “Glam Slam”. She performed there every weekend with the Erotic City dancers, led by choreographer and director Jamie King. In March 1997, she appeared in cartoon form as the model for a character who is a singer and a vampire (“but a good vampire”, says her publicist) in a comic book series called “Embrace”. Carmen later went to co-star on the television series Baywatch (1989) as lifeguard Lani McKenzie, and as host of MTV’s game show Singled Out (1995).
Interesting Facts about Carmen Electra
- Her celebrity stylist is Davy Newkirk.
- Has appeared on the cover of the April 2003 issue of Playboy magazine, with a nude pictorial inside. Howard Stern gave the layout a thumbs up, and commented that she looked better today than she did 10 years ago.
- American scientist, Neal Evenhuis, named an extinct genus of fly after her. The species is called Carmenelectra.
- Performed in “Glam Slam Ulysses.” Glam Slam Ulysses was a 1993 musical production by Prince, loosely based on Homer’s Odyssey, featuring a combination of live performances and video, with thirteen previously unreleased songs. The musical received a limited performance at Prince’s Glam Slam nightclub in Los Angeles. 
- Was ranked 10th of the 100 Sexiest Women by FHM Taiwan (2001).
- Godmother of Lyric London, son of Jeremy London and his wife, Melissa Cunningham.
- Engaged to musician Dave Navarro. [August 2001]
- Was a dancer at Kings Island Amusement Park in Ohio.
- (April 24, 2008) Engaged to her rocker boyfriend, guitarist Rob Patterson.
- She married Dennis Rodman in the “Chapel of the Flowers” in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Attended the School of Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Among the guests at her wedding to Dave Navarro were Traci Bingham, Kelly Osbourne and Jack Osbourne.
Personal Quotes by Carmen Electra
Dancing is my number one love. That was my first goal as a child. I would love to do stage, maybe do Chicago. I love being in front of an audience. It’s so stimulating. I also love to barbecue.- Carmen Electra
I don’t find any presidents all that sexy. They’re not very rock’n’roll.- Carmen Electra
It’s always great to have a great mascara that makes your lashes look thick and full. That’s a definite must have.- Carmen Electra
I love doing comedy – I get a laugh out of it, it’s not so serious.- Carmen Electra
With Aerobic Strip Tease, you can do it at home – it makes it easier for women that don’t want to go to the gym.- Carmen Electra