Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Chris Elliott. Check it out!
Chris Elliott was born on May 31, 1960 in New York City, New York, USA as Christopher Nash Elliott. He is an actor and writer, known for Groundhog Day (1993), There’s Something About Mary (1998) and Cabin Boy (1994). He has been married to Paula Niedert Elliott since March 8, 1986. They have two children.
Interesting Facts about Chris Elliott
- Shares his initials (C.E.) and his birthday (May 31) with Clint Eastwood.
- Grew up on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
- Son of Bob Elliott (of “Bob and Ray” fame).
- He is of English, German, and Scottish descent.
- Was considered for the role of Harry Dunne in Dumb and Dumber (1994).
- Father of Abby Elliott and Bridey Elliott.
Personal Quotes by Chris Elliott
But I don’t think I was ever destined to be a big star.- Chris Elliott
I think the whole idea of me was that I wasn’t going to be but that I wanted to be, desperately.- Chris Elliott
I missed the boat when I was doing Late Night.- Chris Elliott
Somehow, by just continually pestering the general public by appearing on television, they accepted me and wanted more.- Chris Elliott
I don’t get offered many dramatic roles. As soon as my face pops up in a movie, everyone knows I’m the funny guy.- Chris Elliott