Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Chris Evans. Check it out!
Christopher Robert Evans began his acting career in typical fashion: performing in school productions and community theatre.
Interesting Facts about Chris Evans
- Read for a role in Cameron Crowe’s Elizabethtown (2005), but lost out to Orlando Bloom.
- Has a great interest in the philosophies of Buddhism.
- Favorite television series is the animated sitcom The Simpsons (1989).
- Has appeared in two movies where the protagonist describes the proceedings of the current situation of his/her life as an anthropological experiment: Fierce People (2005) and The Nanny Diaries (2007).
- Has appeared as Steve Rogers / Captain America in eleven films: Captain America: The First Avenger (2011), Avengers Assemble (2012), Thor: The Dark World (2013), Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Ant-Man (2015), Captain America: Civil War (2016), Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Captain Marvel (2019) and Avengers: Endgame (2019).
- Favorite movies are Braveheart (1995), Hurlyburly (1998) and The Royal Tenenbaums (2001).
- Had a dog named East, that was half American bulldog and half English bulldog.
- Evans said in March 2014 that once his contract with Marvel is up, he may consider doing less acting so he could work more on directing, and believes he will be finished playing Captain America in 2017.
- Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in film history (#99) (2007).
- His mother, a former professional dancer, installed a tap dance floor in the basement of their house. Evans claims to still tap dance to work through anxiety.
- Attended and graduated from Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School.
- Very close friends with Scarlett Johansson, with whom he has appeared in nine films: The Perfect Score (2004), The Nanny Diaries (2007), Avengers Assemble (2012), Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Captain America: Civil War (2016), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Captain Marvel (2019) and Avengers: Endgame (2019).
Personal Quotes by Chris Evans
For the youth, the indignation of most things will just surge as each birthday passes.– Chris Evans
I was dumped at my senior prom – I was 18 and in love. We danced all night, then she got back together with her ex. It broke my heart.– Chris Evans
I swear to God, if you saw me when I am by myself in the woods, I’m a lunatic. I sing, I dance.– Chris Evans
Men and women aren’t too dissimilar.– Chris Evans
I am single and not looking to be in a relationship.– Chris Evans