Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Chris Pratt. Check it out!
Christopher Michael Pratt is an American film and television actor. He came to prominence for his small-screen roles, including Bright Abbott in Everwood (2002), Ché in The O.C. (2003), and Andy Dwyer and Parks and Recreation (2009), and notable film roles in Moneyball (2011), The Five-Year Engagement (2012), Zero Dark Thirty (2012), Delivery Man (2013), and Her (2013). In 2014, he broke out as a leading man after headlining two of the year’s biggest films: he voiced Emmet Brickowoski, in The Lego Movie (2014), and starred as Peter Quill / Star-Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy (2014). In 2015, he headlined the sci-fi thriller Jurassic World (2015), the fourth installment in the Jurassic Park franchise and his most financially successful film. In 2016, he co-starred in the remake The Magnificent Seven (2016), with Denzel Washington and Ethan Hawke, and appeared with Jennifer Lawrence in the sci-fi drama Passengers (2016). In the near future, he returns as Star-Lord for Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 (2017), with Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018) not far behind.
Interesting Facts about Chris Pratt
- In a game of “Guess That Guardian” on Jimmy Kimmel Live! (2003), it was revealed that he once gave a piece of concrete to his German teacher claiming that it was a piece of the Berlin Wall.
- He once worked as a stripper before his career took off.
- Brother-in-law of Christina, Patrick and Christopher Schwarzenegger. Half-Brother-in-law of Joseph Baena.
- Chris worked at Bubba Gumps Restaurant in Hawaii when he met Rae Dawn Chong, who helped him get his start acting.
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6834 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on April 21, 2017.
- Engaged to Anna Faris on January 30, 2009.
- Announced his engagement to Katherine Schwarzenegger on Instagram [January 13th, 2019].
- In August 2017, Pratt and Anna Faris announced that they had filed for legal separation after eight years of marriage. They both filed for divorce in December 2017, citing irreconcilable differences.
- Has 2 children: son, Jack Pratt (b. August 25, 2012) with ex-wife, Anna Faris & daughter, Lyla Maria Schwarzenegger Pratt (b. August 10, 2020) with wife, Katherine Schwarzenegger.
- Shared screen time with fellow Marvel hero James McAvoy (Professor Xavier) in the film Wanted (2008).
- Conversational in German, which he studied for three years in school.
- Attended and graduated from Lake Stevens High School in Lake Stevens, Washington (1997).
Personal Quotes by Chris Pratt
You can pour melted ice cream on regular ice cream. It’s like a sauce!- Chris Pratt
I was an athlete growing up and I miss that. I miss hanging out with dudes and making raunchy jokes and telling stories, trading details, you know? There’s something I really miss about that.- Chris Pratt
I was an athlete growing up. I was a wrestler, I played football, so I can take a fall. I actually wanted to be a stuntman when I was kid, so I would practice falling down the stairs. It’s just something I like to do.- Chris Pratt
Just be comfortable with who you are.- Chris Pratt
You get to a point where you have to start planning, when you cross that line where you have enough value to get someone’s movie made if you attach yourself to it, you have to be very thoughtful and have to plan.- Chris Pratt