Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Chrissy Teigen. Check it out!
Chrissy Teigen was born on November 30, 1985 in Delta, Utah, USA as Christine Diane Teigen. She is a producer and actress, known for Between Two Ferns: The Movie (2019), Hotel Transylvania 3 (2018) and Double Dutchess: Seeing Double (2017). She has been married to John Legend since September 14, 2013. They have two children.
Interesting Facts about Chrissy Teigen
- Friend of Kelsey Nixon.
- Her son Miles was born three weeks premature. He was named after musician Miles Davis and his middle name Theodore is just a name that Teigen loved.
- Last name is pronounced Tie-gen, but she publicly prefers Tee-gen.
- Has appeared in every Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue since 2010.
- Graduated from Huntington Beach High School in Huntington Beach, California in 2003.
- Posed for the 2017 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue six months after she gave birth to her daughter.
- Her father is of half Norwegian and half German descent. Her mother, Vilailuck Teigen, is Thai. Chrissy’s surname is of Norwegian origin.
- Has 2 children: daughter, Luna Stephens (b. April 14, 2016) & son, Miles Theodore Stephens (b. May 16, 2018) with husband, John Legend.
- (September 14, 2013) Married her boyfriend of 6 years John Legend in Como, Italy, following a 20-month-long engagement. Legend proposed to Teigen in December 2011, after four years of dating, having first met on the set of his 2007 music video for “Stereo”.
- She announced her third pregnancy in August 2020 by revealing her baby bump in her husband’s music video for the song ‘Wild’ but unfortunately suffered a miscarriage on September 30th 2020. The couple had named the child Jack.
Personal Quotes by Chrissy Teigen
Food is really important to me.- Chrissy Teigen
There’s a green room at the Oscars. It’s really small, very warm, and it’s really fun because you get to see everyone just lounging on couches. It’s right before you go out to present, so it’s everyone in there. And then they have this crudite section, and cheeses and crackers.- Chrissy Teigen
I love portobello mushrooms. I often say that if I were vegetarian, I would live off of these. Now, it would never happen, but it’s still nice to know that they exist. So meaty, so flavorful.- Chrissy Teigen
I love Thai boat noodles: They are kind of like pho, but with a very hearty broth. I will make the broth and just do no noodles and more bean sprouts. I need to be able to eat what I want to eat, so I just get rid of as many carbs as possible that go into it.- Chrissy Teigen
I lick the cheese off Doritos and put them back in the bag. I will eat pretty much anything as long as it’s salty. Or sweet. Or spicy.- Chrissy Teigen