Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Christine Taylor. Check it out!
Christine Taylor was born on July 30, 1971 in Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA as Christine Joan Taylor. She is an actress and writer, known for Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (2004), The Wedding Singer (1998) and Zoolander (2001). She has been married to Ben Stiller since May 13, 2000. They have two children.
Interesting Facts about Christine Taylor
- Christine is an avid fan of tennis.
- Christine considers her work on the series Hey Dude one of the building blocks for her acting career.
- While growing up in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Taylor acted in many community productions.
- Christine filmed a total of six episodes of her Fox series Party Girl, yet only four episodes were aired before the shows cancellation.
- She and her estranged husband Ben Stiller, have both guest-starred on the TV series Friends (1994) and Arrested Development (2003), although not in the same episode.
- She is the girl in the ‘Sure Jan’ meme.
- Gave birth to her second child with estranged husband Ben Stiller, Quinlin Dempsey Stiller, on July 10, 2005, 8 lb. 2 oz. in Los Angeles, California.
- (May 26, 2017) Has separated from her husband of 17 years Ben Stiller.
- Christine got her start in the Civic Theatre in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Christine continues to support the theatre through various gala events.
- Attended Allentown Central Catholic High School (Allentown, PA, USA) and graduated in 1989.
- Quinlin Dempsey Stiller was born July 10 in Los Angeles. The baby weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces.
- Ex-daughter-in-law of Anne Meara and Jerry Stiller.
Personal Quotes by Christine Taylor
But ‘Hey Dude’ was shot in Arizona, and that took me to the West Coast. We did 65 episodes. It was not a show that a ton of people saw, so it was like doing acting classes and getting paid for it. At that point I had the acting bug. So I went to L.A. to give it a try and never left.- Christine Taylor
If I had made it in cheerleading, I would have never been an actress.- Christine Taylor
When Ben and I first got married and we first had kids, I felt I needed to prove we could still do it and I could still work separately from Ben and I could still work with him. I just let go of all of that now. I said to him, ‘For me, a little bit goes a long way.’- Christine Taylor
I can’t stand the club scene. It’s all about impressing people.- Christine Taylor
It’s not like I had big dreams to go to California and become an actor. I loved doing my shows at school and community theater, and I probably would have settled in New York because it was closer. I was going to go to NYU.- Christine Taylor