Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Chuck Norris. Check it out!
Chuck Norris is familiar to fans worldwide as the star of action films such as The Hitman (1991), The Delta Force (1986) and Delta Force 2: The Colombian Connection (1990). He also starred in Missing in Action (1984) and its sequels, Firewalker (1986) and Sidekicks (1992). He was an executive producer of Walker, Texas Ranger (1993) as well as the star.
Interesting Facts about Chuck Norris
- Chuck Norris was considered for the role of Dr. Zaius in Planet of the Apes (1968), but shaving Norris’s face proved too time consuming.
- Declared his support for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in July 2016, and warned that Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton would destroy the United States if elected.
- Lives in Navasota, Texas with his family. 
- His voice and drama coach was Jonathan Harris, of Lost in Space (1965) fame. Harris “taught him how to speak,” by putting his fingers in Norris’s mouth, and stretching the mouth wide open. Chuck names Jonathan as the only man in the world who could get away with doing that to him… which Harris was always proud of.
- Was offered the role of Steiner in Game of Death (1978), but turned it down.
- Is a vocal secessionist.
- Was the initial choice for the character of Red Forman on the Fox sitcom That ’70s Show (1998), but was still filming Walker, Texas Ranger (1993), so he had to turn it down.
- On an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger (1993), his co-star’s, Clarence Gilyard Jr., character read the book, “The Secret Power Within,” which Norris wrote himself.
- By virtue of long-running gags and memes, he has – so to speak – become the Daniel Boone of the modern era.
- Once went under Phil McGraw’s training, and is his greatest student.
- He has played the same character (Cordell Walker) in three different television series: Walker, Texas Ranger (1993), Martial Law (1998) and Sons of Thunder (1999).
- Has a karate studio in Norfolk, Virginia.
Personal Quotes by Chuck Norris
Parks represent an efficient, cost-effective way to improve public health.- Chuck Norris
When we drink a cup of coffee or spoon heated chicken noodle soup or chili out of a Styrofoam cup, we are also taking in small doses of chemicals that leach from the container. Heat activates this transfer, as does oil, acids and alcohol.- Chuck Norris
Getting kids into the kitchen preparing the food they and their families will eat results in them viewing food in an entirely new way. If given the right ingredients, that act alone can raise the standards of the quality of the food both they and their family eat.- Chuck Norris
It’s important to concede that modern pesticides have helped to make farming more productive and to increase yields.- Chuck Norris
A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do.- Chuck Norris