Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Colin Jost. Check it out!
Colin Jost was born on June 29, 1982 in Staten Island, New York City, New York, USA as Colin Kelly Jost. He is a writer and actor, known for Saturday Night Live (1975), How to Be Single (2016) and ID Theft. He has been married to Scarlett Johansson since October 2020.
Interesting Facts about Colin Jost
- Graduated from Harvard University in 2004, where he was president of the Harvard Lampoon.
- Tours around different cities to perform stand-up comedy.
- Confirmed in December 2017 that he had begun a relationship with actress and singer Scarlett Johansson.
- Good friends with Seth Meyers John Mulaney, and Will Forte.
- Performs with group “The War Dogs”.
- Graduated from Regis High School in 2000 with honors.
- Has been a writer on Saturday Night Live since 2005.
- Did speech and debate at Regis High School.
- At school, Colin’s teachers would let him and his friends reenact SNL sketches and read David Letterman Top 10 Lists.
- Appears at comedy festivals such as Just for Laughs.
- He has published 3 “Shouts and Murmurs” pieces in The New Yorker Magazine and writes articles for The New York Times Magazine, The Huffington Post, Radar, and Staten Island Advance.
- His influences include Tina Fey and Norm MacDonald.
Personal Quotes by Colin Jost
When you’re around people who are trying to be funny all day and trying to one-up each other, that’s just naturally – if you want to do it – it’s going to make you better.Colin Jost
When you contribute to food banks or give money that goes to having meals delivered, you’re meeting the most basic need. It’s such a direct way to help.Colin Jost
I honestly think that Donald Trump’s only adviser is his doorman.Colin Jost
Each week, we might write 500 jokes for ‘Weekend Update,’ and ultimately, we can only do about 10.Colin Jost