Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Corbin Bleu. Check it out!
Cobin Bleu was born Corbin Bleu Reivers on February 21, 1989 in Brooklyn, New York City, to Martha (Callari) and David Reivers, an actor. His mother is of Italian descent and his father is Jamaican.
Interesting Facts about Corbin Bleu
- For many years he wanted to be a doctor.
- His favorite book is The Great Gatsby.
- Has appeared in two of the three highest rated Disney Channel Original Movies ever: High School Musical (2006) and Jump In! (2007).
- Son of David Reivers.
- Has three younger sisters.
- He is the first member of the original High School Musical (2006) cast to appear on Broadway.
- He wears a lot of the clothing by designers Ed Hardy and D&G. He also wears clothes from the label Penguin and loves sneakers by Nike.
- Loves Mustang cars. He has a black and gold Mustang convertible.
- As far as musicians go, Prince has an influence on him but his all-time favourite is Michael Jackson.
- Has been a stage performer since he was 6-years-old. His stage mentor was Debbie Allen.
- Plays piano and keyboards.
- His band consists of: Drummer – Chad Wright, Guitarist – Chay Wright, Bass guitarist – Eric Banes and keyboardist – KT. His dancers consist of Tia Robinson, Claude Racine, Mike Betham and Boscoe Baker. Together, with Corbin, they are know to fans as “CB08 Crew”.
Personal Quotes by Corbin Bleu
I like outgoing girls with a lovely smile and beautiful eyes.- Corbin Bleu
I am a very open, social, friendly person, and when it comes to people approaching me and asking for an autograph, I am totally cool with doing any of that. It’s a lot of fun.- Corbin Bleu
I can do a really high-pitched cartoon voice. Everybody always say they like that.- Corbin Bleu
My favorite show is America’s Funniest Home Videos. People will get hit on the head and I feel bad cause I’m laughing my head off!- Corbin Bleu
Everybody at school knew who I was because I’m just a really friendly person.- Corbin Bleu