Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Daniel Craig. Check it out!
One of the British theatre’s most famous faces, Daniel Craig, who waited tables as a struggling teenage actor with the National Youth Theatre, has gone on to star as James Bond in Casino Royale (2006), Quantum of Solace (2008), Skyfall (2012), Spectre (2015), and No Time to Die (2021).
Interesting Facts about Daniel Craig
- Esquire magazine’s “Best dressed male”. 
- He is a huge fan of the British experimental rock band Radiohead.
- He was Marvel’s first choice for the role of Thor before Chris Hemsworth was cast.
- One of the many actors considered to take over James Bond from Pierce Brosnan. He officially accepted the role in October 2005.
- Visited the Sarajevo Film Festival. 
- While incognito at a cinema in the United States, he was once asked if anyone had ever told him that he looked like Daniel Craig. He answered “no” and walked away.
- Ranked #29 in the 2008 Telegraph’s list “the 100 most powerful people in British culture”.
- The Latin Expression Tempus Fugit(Time Flies) was used in 2 movies with him: Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and Spectre.
- After filming for Casino Royale (2006) had wrapped and before production for Quantum of Solace (2008) began, he had his body insured for $9.5 million.
- Was the last actor considered for the role of Rorschach in the movie adaptation of Alan Moore’s comic-book miniseries, Watchmen (2009).
- Does not participate in social media.
- His father went to the same school as John Lennon.
Personal Quotes by Daniel Craig
It’s not like I go out there to be a sex symbol. I mean, it’s nice of course – but embarrassing.- Daniel Craig
I just think that the collective experience of going to see a film is something you can’t recreate.- Daniel Craig
Now, product placement, whichever way you look at it, whether you like it or you think it’s disgusting, or whatever, it’s what it is.- Daniel Craig
There’s a passion about this because people take it very close to their hearts and they have grown up with James Bond – and so have I. But I was being criticized before I had presented anything, so it was name calling.- Daniel Craig
You’ve got to live your life, you’ve got to enjoy it.- Daniel Craig