Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Danielle Harris. Check it out!
Danielle Harris was born on June 1, 1977 in Plainview, Long Island, New York, USA as Danielle Andrea Harris. She is an actress, known for Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead (1991), Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988) and The Last Boy Scout (1991). She has been married to David Gross since January 4, 2014. They have two children.
Interesting Facts about Danielle Harris
- Is friends with actress Jennifer Blanc-Biehn and Brianne Davis.
- Has a fear of fish.
- Attended Horrorfind Weekend in Baltimore, Maryland [March 2007]
- Has two sons with her husband David Gross – Carter Davis Gross (b. February 21, 2017) and Jagger Maxwell Gross (b. October 8, 2018).
- By Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers (1989), she played the piano and danced, with emphasis on ballet, tap, jazz and clogging.
- She appeared, both, as the on-screen Roseanne Barr’s neighbor, “Molly Tilden”, on the TV show, Roseanne (1988), and as Roseanne Barr’s real-life daughter, “Jessica” in a movie biography of Roseanne’s life, Roseanne: An Unauthorized Biography (1994). She also played the daughter of Roseanne’s character in The Woman Who Loved Elvis (1993).
- (January 4, 2014) Married her longtime boyfriend David Gross in a private ceremony in Holualoa, Hawaii following a 5-month-long engagement.
- After much delay in preproduction, when it finally came time to start casting/working on Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995), she was willing to reprise her role of Jamie Lloyd, the character she originally portrayed in the previous two sequels. However, the producers couldn’t come to terms with the salary she asked for her new contract. They decided to bring in J.C. Brandy to portray an older incarnation of Jamie Lloyd.
- Celebrated her 12th birthday on the set of Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers (1989).
- Played Jamie Lee Curtis’ daughter in Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988) and Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers (1989) and then returned as one of the two best friends of Laurie Strode (the friend with the police officer father) in Rob Zombie’s remake (Halloween (2007)) of the original film (Halloween (1978)).
- In Wish Upon a Star (1996), Danielle played the younger sister, Hayley, opposite Katherine Heigl, who played her older sister, Alexia. In real life, Danielle is older.
- Is close friends with actress Kimberly McCullough.
Personal Quotes by Danielle Harris
Directing is a very long process, and I have to be in love with it if I want to give up two years of my life and live with it from beginning to end!- Danielle Harris
Among Friends’ was really well written and had strong characters, and while all the elements were there to make it a great genre film, it also left room for me to put a creative flair on it that wasn’t your typical slasher or psychological thriller.- Danielle Harris
The characters I’ve played as an actress have been really challenging and emotionally rewarding, but there was just something missing. I was finding over and over again that directors were looking to me to help with troubles on set as far as characters’ relationships, special effects and story points were concerned.- Danielle Harris
I chose to stylize ‘Among Friends’ and add a dark comedic element because I didn’t want to get pigeonholed as a genre director. I have a pretty dark sense of humor and knew that in order to get distribution, I had to do something in the genre for my first time out.- Danielle Harris
I don’t know what I’d do if I was making a romantic comedy; I wouldn’t feel like I was earning my $100 a day.- Danielle Harris