Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Danielle Panabaker. Check it out!
Danielle Nicole Panabaker was born in Augusta, Georgia. Her younger sister, actress Kay Panabaker, starred in the TV series, Summerland (2004)(WB, 2004-05). Panabaker started acting at a summer camp, before joining community theater productions when she was 10-years-old. Panabaker moved to Naperville, IL, where she was a member of the Neuqua Valley High School speech team. At the age of 14, while most students her age were barely starting their high school career, she graduated.
Interesting Facts about Danielle Panabaker
- Her favorite TV shows are Summerland (2004), Everwood (2002), The Wonder Years (1988), and My So-Called Life (1994).
- She is of English, Irish, German, Lithuanian, Scottish, Welsh, and more distant Norwegian and Dutch, ancestry.
- She has played the same character (Caitlin Snow) on four different series: Arrow (2012), The Flash (2014), Supergirl (2015) and Legends of Tomorrow (2016).
- Her favorite book is “Stargirl” by Jerry Spinelli.
- Briefly attended Neuqua Valley High School in Naperville, IL, and participated on the speech team.
- Older sister of Kay Panabaker.
- Received her Bachelor’s degree in English from UCLA in June of 2007, at the age of 19.
- Has a Yorkshire Terrier named Peanut.
- She discovered she loved acting after taking a theater class at a camp and then became involved in community theater.
- Her favorite projects have been Empire Falls (2005) and Sky High (2005).
- Her favorite actresses are Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, Rachel McAdams, Susan Sarandon, Natalie Portman, Jena Malone, and Diane Lane.
- (April 2, 2020) Announced the birth of her first child with husband N. Hayes Robbins.
Personal Quotes by Danielle Panabaker
I feel like I’m always on the go, I’m always on the run.- Danielle Panabaker
I was always the biggest nerd in school: I had very few friends; I was always picked on; I used to wear really big glasses. I was the epitome of a nerd.- Danielle Panabaker
When we lived in a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia, my sister and I did a local play. My whole family got involved. My mom did the makeup. My sister and I were being homeschooled, and my parents wanted us to be socialized. We had a lot of fun with the other kids hanging out backstage.- Danielle Panabaker
I have a really hard time watching my sister act in anything, but especially anything where it’s a strong emotion.- Danielle Panabaker
I love David Hasselhoff!- Danielle Panabaker