Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Danny Masterson. Check it out!
Danny Masterson was born on March 13, 1976 in Long Island, New York, USA as Daniel Peter Masterson. He is an actor and producer, known for That ’70s Show (1998), Dracula 2001 (2000) and Face/Off (1997). He has been married to Bijou Phillips since October 18, 2011. They have one child.
Interesting Facts about Danny Masterson
- Currently resides in Los Angeles, California and New York City. 
- Became a father for 1st time, at age 37, when his wife Bijou Phillips gave birth to their daughter, Fianna Frances Masterson, on February 14, 2014.
- He and his fellow castmates from That ’70s Show (1998), Topher Grace (Eric) and Laura Prepon (Donna) have made guest appearances on King of the Hill (1997), but only he and Topher appeared in the same episode titled King of the Hill: Megalo Dale (2003), Season 7 episode 10.
- Attended Art Center College of Design in Pasadena for a semester, but work kept interfering with attending classes.
- His favorite band is Pearl Jam.
- Older half-brother of Alanna Masterson and Jordan Masterson from his mother’s second marriage. Older half brother of Will Masterson from his father’s second marriage.
- Cousin of Angus T. Jones.
- With his brother, Christopher Masterson, and That ’70s Show (1998) costar Laura Prepon, has invested in “Card Player Magazine”.
- Engaged to actress Bijou Phillips.
- Co-owner of a Los Angeles restaurant, Dolce, with That ’70s Show (1998) co-stars Wilmer Valderrama and Ashton Kutcher.
- Brother-in-law of Mackenzie Phillips, Jeffrey Phillips, Tamerlane Phillips and Chynna Phillips.
- Hosts radio show: Feel my heat in Los Angeles. (Indie 103.1)
Personal Quotes by Danny Masterson
Before I finished another level of Scientology auditing, I had a very hard time with being wrong and I always had to have my own way – and not in a good sense. After auditing, I was able to have my thoughts, communicate them and not have to be right all the time.- Danny Masterson
When I was 15, my parents left town for a month. They hid the keys to the car, but I found them. That month, I drove my stepdad’s Thunderbird Super Coupe into Manhattan every day, and I would crank Cypress Hill as I flew around the city, racing the taxis.- Danny Masterson
If I could make millions of dollars being a softball player, I would quit acting in a second.- Danny Masterson
I was modeling since I was four and acting in commercials since I was five – this was when I was in New York. I then moved to LA when I was 16… but before that I had done a play on Broadway.- Danny Masterson
When you have another actor as your boss, they understand how to communicate easier sometimes than just a writer.- Danny Masterson