Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Dante Basco. Check it out!
Dante Basco was born on August 29, 1975 in Pittsburg, California, USA as Danté Roman Titus Basco. He is an actor and producer, known for Hook (1991), But I’m a Cheerleader (1999) and Hang Loose (2012).
Interesting Facts about Dante Basco
- Attended Southern California’s prestigious Orange County High School of the Arts.
- Has his own poetry venue.
- He is of Filipino decent.
- Shares same birthday with older brother, Derek.
- He lives in Los Angeles.
- Brother of Darion Basco, Derek Basco, Dionysio Basco and Arianna Basco all actors.
- Plays poker at the same establishment as Charles Milano.
- He is a big fan of and featured in the web-comic created by Andrew Hussie named “Homestuck”.
Personal Quotes by Dante Basco
Starting out so young meant missing out on a lot of things that kids do, that your friends are doing, whether it was playing team sports or school dances with friends. I remember having fights with my mother when I was young about ‘Why can’t I just go have frozen yogurt with my friends after school and go hit on the girls at the library?’- Dante Basco
I think it’s one of the coolest things especially as a young actor, actually at any time – even doing my stuff with Avatar – merchandising, video games come out and action figures and plushie toys. It really ignites the kid in you.- Dante Basco
A lot of times as an actor you watch a film it’s like thumbing through a photo book from your past. It’s people you haven’t seen in a while, there are people that have passed away, and there are people you owe phone calls to.- Dante Basco
I come from a big family of brothers and sisters and family dramas and honor and dishonor.- Dante Basco
The crazy thing about ‘Hook’ was it was one of the movies in town that everybody knew about. It was the biggest film shooting in Hollywood at the time and the idea of Robin Williams playing Peter Pan really captured everybody’s imagination.- Dante Basco