Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Dany Garcia. Check it out!
Entertainment and media empress Dany Garcia is the founder and force behind The Garcia Companies, a multi-faceted talent and media management holding company which oversees Seven Bucks Productions, a full service production company that she co-founded with her management client and business partner Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. The Garcia Companies, with Dany at the helm, manages brands, talent and projects that have the ability to reach global audiences on multiple platforms and through various services.
Interesting Facts about Dany Garcia
- Ex-daughter-in-law of Rocky Johnson and Ata Johnson.
- Was a band geek in high school. Plays the piano and French horn.
- In 2012 she co-founded the film company “Seven Bucks Productions” with ex-husband Dwayne Johnson and her brother Hiram Garcia to produce their own variety of projects. The company name was reportedly inspired by Dwayne’s predicament after ditching his football career when he ended up with just “seven bucks” to his name.
- Daughter, Simone Garcia Johnson, with her ex-husband, Dwayne Johnson, was born in Davie, Florida. [14 August 2001].
- Her baby brother, Hiram Garcia, was The Rock’s assistant on The Scorpion King (2002) & Walking Tall (2004).
- Is Dwayne Johnson’s manager. She has maintained a business partnership with him even after their divorce.
- As a teenager, she owned a horse named Buck.
- Both her parents emigrated from Cuba.
- Was age 22 when she met Dwayne Johnson at the University of Miami. They later married the day after his 25th birthday.