Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Dax Shepard. Check it out!
Dax Randall Shepard was born in 1975 in Milford, a suburb of Detroit, Michigan, to Laura (LaBo), who worked at GM, and Dave Robert Shepard, Sr., a car salesman. His mother is of French-Canadian and Belgian descent. With both his parents working in the automotive industry, Dax’s first love was cars.
Interesting Facts about Dax Shepard
- Longtime neighbor of Casey Affleck.
- Met wife Kristen Bell at the birthday party of a mutual friend.
- His mother named him for the protagonist in Harold Robbins’ novel, “The Adventurers”.
- Attended Muir Junior High and Walled Lake Central High School, before enrolling in The Groundlings school.
- Got clean and sober in September 2004.
- Served as Best Man at the wedding of Tom Arnold and Ashley Groussman Arnold in 2009.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from UCLA before he started his acting career.
- Engaged to Kristen Bell [February 1, 2010].
- Has a daughter, with Kristen Bell, Lincoln Bell, born in March 28, 2013.
- Older brother of actress Carly Hatter.
- Received a degree in anthropology at UCLA.
- He and wife Kristen Bell welcomed their second daughter, Delta Bell, on December 19, 2014.
Personal Quotes by Dax Shepard
All of my free time is made up of motor sports endeavors, be them motorcycles or off-road racing or track days. I just love anything with an engine. That is one of my main loves. Obviously, my other well-known love is Kristen Bell.- Dax Shepard
Being truthful is a necessity because when I’m not being truthful it takes a toll on me. I don’t have any room for it in my life. I don’t have an across-the-board opinion on honesty in relationships. But for me, personally, it’s paramount.- Dax Shepard
I was 20 when I moved to Los Angeles. I went on probably 600 commercial auditions and couldn’t book any of them.- Dax Shepard
Here’s the funny thing about the response I’ve been aware of to my dating famous people: It’s been very negative. I’m either not good-looking enough, not a good enough actor or not successful enough for these people.- Dax Shepard