Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Debby Ryan. Check it out!
Born May 13, 1993 in Huntsville, Alabama, Debby moved to Texas as a small child and lived there for five years, before moving to Wiesbaden, Germany, with her family, where she lived for three years. While in Germany, Debby became fascinated with acting in local plays and musicals. By the age of nine, she knew she wanted to be an actor. After three years in Germany, the Ryan family moved to Keller, Texas, where they lived until they made the move to Los Angeles, to allow Debby to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
Interesting Facts about Debby Ryan
- She moved to Germany when she was seven years old and started performing in professional theaters. She lived in a little town attended the local national public school where she became fluent in German. She also took state sponsored gymnastics and ballet.
- She won Popstar Magazine’s Popstastic Award for Favorite Female Newcomer in 2009.
- At 20 years old, Debby is the youngest director to independently direct for a Disney Channel series.
- Ryan has been on the cover of several teen magazine such as Tiger Beat, Teen Magazine, J-14 Magazine and Popstar Magazine.
- Popstar Magazine sponsored a huge sweet sixteen bash for her, at which many teen stars attended.
- She received a toy poodle named “Presley”, after Elvis Presley. Boo and Fivel Stewart gave him to her for her 17th birthday. The fans helped Debby pick the name. WIth her travel and work schedule, Debby’s father watched Presley and the two became inseparable. When Debby moved to her own place she couldn’t bear to separate the two, so she left Presley with her dad. They are inseparable to this day.
- Ryan can speak German along with English, her primary language.
- Debby was a cheerleader in middle school and high school.
- Debby wrote a song for the movie, 16 Wishes (2010), entitled “Open Eyes”. Her brother, Chase Ryan, produced the song and did the music for it as well.
- Working on the movie, The Longshots (2008), in Louisiana. [February 2008]
- Before she got the role of Bailey on The Suite Life on Deck (2008), she was a huge fan of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody (2005).
- Debby is a likes to match adoptable animals with forever homes. She’s been known to find stray injured kittens, get them medical care and find adoptive parents for them.
Personal Quotes by Debby Ryan
I believe that people start to get into trouble when they start to believe their own hype.- Debby Ryan
Think new thoughts. Grab life with both hands, take opportunities you have, & create the ones you need.- Debby Ryan
I remember going to acting class, so certain that no one’s ever going to know my name.- Debby Ryan
I can look back at things I’ve done and said and worn and be completely humiliated by them, but I can never say it wasn’t me. I feel really honored to say that.- Debby Ryan
You can’t force music; It just has to come to you.- Debby Ryan