Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Denise Richards. Check it out!
Denise Richards was born in Downers Grove, Illinois, the older of two daughters of Joni Lee, who owned a coffee shop, and Irv Richards, a telephone engineer. She has German, French-Canadian, Irish, English, and Welsh ancestry. She grew up in the Chicago area, until the family relocated to Oceanside, CA when Denise was 15. She began working as a model, and moved to L.A. after she graduated from high school. She landed parts in both TV and movies, and gave breakthrough performances in Starship Troopers (1997) with Casper Van Dien, Wild Things (1998) and The World is Not Enough (1999), in which she plays a Bond Girl. She also was in Undercover Brother (2002) with Eddie Griffin and appeared in Scary Movie 3 (2003) with her now ex-husband, Charlie Sheen.
Interesting Facts about Denise Richards
- Attended Herrick Junior High School in Illinois until she completed the eighth grade.
- Has appeared in the Christmas Gala issue of Playboy magazine. [November 2004]
- Her mother, Joni Richards, died from cancer on November 30, 2007.
- Moved from Downer’s Grove, Illinois, to Oceanside, California, when she was 15.
- Her parents currently manage a coffeehouse named “Jitters” in San Diego, California.
- Born to Irv Richards, a telephone engineer, and his wife, Joni Richards. Has an older sister, Michelle Richards.
- Attended Downers Grove North High School in Illinois for her freshman year.
- One of her first acting roles was in an episode of Doogie Howser, M.D.: Doogstruck (1991), which starred Neil Patrick Harris, in which Richards played a girl being interviewed by Doogie as a potential girlfriend candidate. Several years later, she and Harris co-starred in Starship Troopers (1997) and again in Undercover Brother (2002).
- Drives a Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG.
- Good friends with Lisa Rinna, Ali Landry Monteverde, Alison Sweeney and George Clooney.
- Engaged to Charlie Sheen. [January 2002]
- Ranked #61 in Men’s Health magazine’s 100 Hottest Women of All Time. 
Personal Quotes by Denise Richards
Yeah, some kids called me fish lips because I had these really full lips. Now I’m sure all those same girls are getting collagen injections, so I’m having the last laugh.- Denise Richards
Heather knows why and when her marriage ended with Richie and she knows why my marriage ended with Charlie.- Denise Richards
But I always curl my lashes, even if I don’t put on mascara. I’ll also put on a lip gloss or lip balm. And I always brush my eyebrows. I have very thick eyebrows – I’m just now starting to thin them out a bit.- Denise Richards
It’s just keeping what I want private, private, and the same with Charlie.- Denise Richards
Everyone wants to pluck eyebrows. I thinned them out real thin once and it just didn’t look like me.- Denise Richards