Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Devin Ratray. Check it out!
Devin Ratray was born on January 11, 1977 in New York City, New York, USA. He is an actor and writer, known for Nebraska (2013), R.I.P.D. (2013) and Masterminds (2016).
Interesting Facts about Devin Ratray
- In 2010 appeared on the tv game show Cash Cab.
- His surname is pronounced “RUH-tray”.
- Son of Peter Ratray and Ann Willis
- Is friend’s with Adam Scarimbolo, who has studied with Devin’s mom for years.
- Alum of New York City’s famous Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School for the Performing Arts (Class of 1994). He was in same graduating class as actor Jose Soto.
Personal Quotes by Devin Ratray
I took myself out of the business to study film at NYU and the School of Visual Arts. I grew up on movie sets and was fascinated with the camera and behind-the-scenes work. I felt it would help my career as an actor if I knew all aspects of film.- Devin Ratray
You can have a great character in a really bad script, and the film will never be seen. It’s just too much work to commit to a film and not have it released.- Devin Ratray
Going to film school taught me how much I already knew, and that the best way to learn about film is being on the set with professionals.- Devin Ratray
Home Alone’ had become the absolute biggest film I had ever done, and it became the third-highest grossing film of all time. So clearly it had an effect on me that is unparalleled to any other film experience in my childhood.- Devin Ratray
After film school, I embarked on trying to promote independent films. But after a while, I realized I was breaking my back doing six-day-a-week shoots, 14-hour days, and no guarantee of distribution.- Devin Ratray