Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Dianna Agron. Check it out!
Dianna Elise Agron was born in Savannah, Georgia to Mary and Ronald Agron and grew up in a middle-class family in Savannah before moving to Texas and, later, San Francisco, California, because her father was a general manager for Hyatt. Dianna and her brother Jason were raised Jewish and she graduated from Burlingame High School with honors.
Interesting Facts about Dianna Agron
- Likes to spend time in graveyards as she finds it peaceful, and is very interested in gloomy, death-related things (e.g. skulls, cemeteries, etc.).
- Ranked #9 in People’s “25 Beauties (and Hotties) at 25” list in 2011.
- Ranked #81 in the 2011 FHM list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- Tattoos: Left rib cage that says “Mary had a little lamb”, referencing her mother Mary, and herself being the lamb, which is her nickname from her mother.
- Placed #44 on the 2012 FHM Sexiest Woman awards.
- Was roommates with Glee (2009) co-star, Lea Michele (2009).
- Dianna’s father is from an Ashkenazi Jewish family (from Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Latvia, and Estonia). Their original surname, Agronsky, was altered when they immigrated. Dianna’s mother has Irish, German, Norwegian, English, and distant Welsh, ancestry, and converted to Judaism when marrying Dianna’s father.
- Voted #28 on Ask men’s top 99 ‘most desirable’ celebrity women of 2012.
- Ranked #13 in 2012 AfterEllen.com’s “Top 50 Favorite Female TV Characters”.
- Older sister of Jason Agron.
- Her favorite novels are “Alice in Wonderland” by Lewis Carroll, and “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe” by C.S. Lewis.
- She is a big fan of Tim Burton.
Personal Quotes by Dianna Agron
I sold my first screenplay six months before ‘Glee,’ but they had the option for a year and now it’s back with me.- Dianna Agron
I’ve been lucky to travel through quite a bit of Europe and Australia, but I would love to do Asia and South America and South Africa.- Dianna Agron
My goal has always been not to look forward to the next thing, but to relish and celebrate the successes I have at the moment. Whether it’s landing a part in a student film or having a good day in acting class, I never discredit anything.- Dianna Agron
Sometimes there are paparazzi that take photos and you don’t know they’re there. So you’re laughing, kicking up your heels and doing silly things. You don’t even realize it. And then there’s other times where they’re two feet away from your face and it’s invasive and it feels threatening, so you don’t want to be smiling.- Dianna Agron
If I’m traveling, I’ll take a film camera and a digital camera because sometimes there are moments where, if you’ve lost it, or if coming back and it accidentally goes through the X-ray machine and it gets overexposed, you might have had a really important moment to you and you would be really upset that you didn’t have a back-up.- Dianna Agron