Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Dylan Baker. Check it out!
Dylan Baker was born on October 7, 1959 in Syracuse, New York, USA. He is an actor and director, known for Happiness (1998), Revolutionary Road (2008) and Trick ‘r Treat (2007). He has been married to Becky Ann Baker since 1987. They have one child.
Interesting Facts about Dylan Baker
- Attended The College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Has one child, with his wife Becky Ann Baker, a daughter named Willa born in 1993.
- Just finished directing the 1920s farce “The Torch-bearers” at the Williamstown Theatre Festival. The cast included his wife, Becky Ann Baker. [August 2009]
- He is a lifelong Democrat.
- Shares a role with another D. Baker. Both he and voice actor Dee Bradley Baker have played the role of the Spider-Man villain, “Dr. Curt Connors” aka “The Lizard”. Dylan played “Dr. Connors” in both Spider-Man 2 (2004) and Spider-Man 3 (2007). And Dee Bradley voiced “Dr. Connors” in The Spectacular Spider-Man (2008) animated series, as well as the video games Spider-Man (2000) and Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro (2001).
- Appearing in David Mamet’s play, “November”, at the Ethel Barrymore Theater in New York City. [January 2008]
- He appears in a non-speaking role as a police officer in a United States Postal Service training film entitled “Was it Worth It?” narrated by Edward James Olmos. It was made sometime in the 1980s and is still shown to new USPS employees today.
- Was nominated for Broadway’s 1991 Tony Award as Best Actor (Featured Role – Play) for “La Bête.”
Personal Quotes by Dylan Baker
Sometimes people walk into plays by accident – they don’t even know what they’re looking at; they just think to give it a chance. That can be the beginning of a long friendship.- Dylan Baker
I loved ‘The Pitts.’ I just loved it.- Dylan Baker
I find I go in airports anywhere in the country, and someone’s always coming up to me and saying ‘Hey, you’re at my country club in Dubuque, right?’ You know, because they kind of know my face, but they don’t know why.- Dylan Baker
One of the big things that if you’ve got a guy who is doing things that other people could view as evil or bad, then you’ve got to find the silver lining: you’ve got to find the thing that makes this guy a good guy.- Dylan Baker