Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Eliza Taylor. Check it out!
Eliza Jane Taylor (born on 24 October 1989 in Melbourne, Australia) is an Australian actress who is perhaps best known for her regular role as “Janae Timmins” on the Australian television series Neighbours (1985).
Interesting Facts about Eliza Taylor
- Acting Teacher at The Actors Nest Fitzroy Street, St Kilda (Melbourne).
- Growing up wanted to be a Marine Biologist.
- Favorite shows are Love My Way (2004), Grey’s Anatomy (2005), House M.D. (2004).
- Studying at UCLA.
- Plays guitar and writes songs.
- Her stepfather was a stand-up comedian, her mum is a author and a graphic designer and her dad used to own cafés around Melbourne.
- Admires Katherine Heigl and Scarlett Johansson.
- (June 7, 2019) Recently secretly married her The 100 (2014) co-star Bob Morley. The duo has starred on the post-apocalyptic, sci-fi, drama series since 2014 but has kept their relationship under wraps until secret wedding was revealed.
Personal Quotes by Eliza Taylor
I was always on set, I was always working, so my study was down to the bare minimum required. So I am one of the few who didn’t study ‘Lord of the Flies.’- Eliza Taylor
I started on ‘Neighbours’ when I was 14. It’s crazy to think now that I had such a bizarre adolescence.- Eliza Taylor
Being on Twitter and social media, you obviously get to see a lot more of what people are thinking of you and of your show.- Eliza Taylor