Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Elizabeth Lail. Check it out!
Elizabeth Dean Lail (born March 25, 1992) is an American actress. She is known for her role as Anna in the ABC adventure fantasy television series Once Upon a Time.
Interesting Facts about Elizabeth Lail
- Her role in Dead of Summer (2016) was written specifically for her.
- Daughter of Dean Franklin Lail and wife Kay Lurene Surratt and sister of Kathryn Dean Lail.
- She was born to parents Dean Franklin Lail and Kay Lurene Surratt in Williamson County, Texas, later moving to Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina. She has a sister named Kathryn Dean Lail.
- She studied acting at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts.
- Her only previous acting experience was in a couple of student film productions.
- She played the live-action role of Anna that was based on the character of the same name from the animated Disney film Frozen. Kristen Bell provided the voice of Anna in the film.
- She was among the actresses considered for the title role in Supergirl (2015 – ) before Melissa Benoist was cast.
- She was cast as a series regular for David Fincher’s planned HBO series Video Synchronicity in 2015 but the project was eventually passed on by HBO.
- After initially moving to New York to pursue theater, she received her breakthrough role as Anna in the ABC series Once Upon a Time. She then booked a starring role in Freeform’s Dead of Summer.
- Graduated from Asheboro High School and began studying acting at the University of North Carolina School of The Arts in Winston-Salem, NC in 2010, finishing in May 2014.
Personal Quotes by Elizabeth Lail
I went to see ‘Frozen’ – appropriately, with my sister – and loved it, but never in a million years could I have imagined that I’d ever play Anna. I mean, what are the chances?- Elizabeth Lail
I think that those kinds of lessons are so deeply ingrained in our society that we don’t even realize that it is creepy or that men are not taking ‘no’ for an answer. It’s deemed romantic to keep pursuing after a woman has said ‘no.’- Elizabeth Lail
Micro sexism can grow into a much greater problem.- Elizabeth Lail
I’m one of those people that hates to cut at anyone’s love.- Elizabeth Lail
There’s the idea that love is supposed to hurt, but it really shouldn’t hurt.- Elizabeth Lail