Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Emily Osment. Check it out!
Emily Jordan Osment was born in Los Angeles on March 10th, 1992. She is the younger sister of The Sixth Sense star, Haley Joel Osment. Her father is also an actor of some renown. Following in their footsteps, Emily started her acting career performing in several commercials, including a radio spot with Dick Van Dyke, before making her film debut in “The Secret Life of Girls.” The same year she landed a role in the Hallmark film, “Sarah, Plain and Tall: Winter’s End,” as the daughter of Glenn Close and Christopher Walken. That role led to a nomination for Best Young Actor.
Interesting Facts about Emily Osment
- In A Daughter’s Nightmare (2014), she sings the hymn “No Regrets” which was written by Shelley Gillen (lyrics) and Shane Harvey (music).
- Taught Miley Cyrus, her co-star on Hannah Montana (2006), how to knit, and learned from Miley how to play the guitar.
- Younger sister of Haley Joel Osment.
- Released the EP ‘All the Right Wrongs’ in October 2009.
- Plays many instruments, but favors guitar.
- Released the album ‘Fight or Flight’ in October 2010.
- Daughter of Eugene Osment and Theresa Osment.
- Her most prized possession is the pair of pearl earrings her dad bought her in Tokyo.
- Los Angeles, CA: Enrolled at Occidental College as a member of the class of 2015. [August 2011]
- Sang some vocals in Billy Ray Cyrus’ song, “You’ve Got A Friend”.
Personal Quotes by Emily Osment
I never really get to play a character who’s my own age. I kind of look a little bit younger for my age.- Emily Osment
I don’t get embarrassed easily, and I do silly things all the time!- Emily Osment
I love Audrey Hepburn. I thought she was very classy.- Emily Osment
Disney definitely sets up a fan base for you.- Emily Osment
I spend a lot of time with my friends when I have time off, which is the best.- Emily Osment