Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Emma Roberts. Check it out!
Emma Roberts was born in Rhinebeck, New York. She was a baby when her parents separated, and she grew up living with her mother, Kelly Cunningham. She was educated at Archer School for Girls in Los Angeles, California.
Interesting Facts about Emma Roberts
- Good friends with actor Devon Werkheiser and Jamie Lynn Spears.
- Announced her first pregnancy with partner Garrett Hedlund in an Instagram post on 31 August 2020. The couple are expecting a boy.
- She and Caleigh Peters, who also debuted with a single on the Ice Princess (2005) soundtrack, both attended the Archer School for Girls in Los Angeles. Alex McKenna also attended the school.
- Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen are her fashion icons.
- Her first music video was for her song Dummy.
- Cousin of Finn Moder (aka Phinnaeus Walter Moder, born November 2004), Hazel Moder (aka Hazel Patricia Moder, born November 2004), and Henry Daniel Moder (born June 2007).
- She was originally cast as Princess Irulan in Dune (2021), but scheduling conflicts with American Horror Story (2011) forced her to leave the movie.
- Her favorite books include “Elsewhere” by Gabrielle Zevin and the “A-List” novels.
- She has starred alongside each of the lead female cast members from Friends (1994) in separate projects. She appeared with Lisa Kudrow in Hotel for Dogs (2009), Courteney Cox in Scream 4 (2011) and Jennifer Aniston in We’re the Millers (2013).
- Finishing her 7th grade year at the Archer School for Girls, Brentwood, California. [May 2004]
- Spokesperson for the second annual National “Drop Everything and Read” Day (or D.E.A.R. Day) on Thursday, April 12, 2007.
- Named as Women of GQ.
Personal Quotes by Emma Roberts
There’s not a lot of original ways to get attention in the press.- Emma Roberts
I’m 5 foot 2. I wish I were 5′ 6. Everyone who meets me says, ‘Oh my God. You look so much taller in person.’- Emma Roberts
I think as you get older, you tend to think of teenagers as really young.- Emma Roberts
I don’t like vegetables and most fruit.- Emma Roberts
I love vintage shopping, I think it’s really fun. And I love the feeling of finding the most amazing piece for less.- Emma Roberts