Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Eniko Parrish. Check it out!
Born in Baltimore, Maryland, Eniko Parrish became engaged to Kevin Hart after a long-term romance and on her thirtieth birthday. Eniko Parrish is of mixed Afro-Carribean heritage. She is often seen on popular social media like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook along with her celebrity comedian actor husband-to-be. Their wedding took place in August, 2016.
Interesting Facts about Eniko Parrish
- (March 24, 2020) Expecting her second child with husband Kevin Hart.
- (August 23, 2016) Married her longtime boyfriend Kevin Hart, near Santa Barbara, California. They got engaged two years earlier, on August 18, 2014.
- (May 10, 2020) Expecting a daughter with husband Kevin Hart.
- Mother, with husband Kevin Hart, of son Kenzo Kash Hart (b. November 21, 2017).
- Has two step-children, Heaven Leigh Hart (b. March 22, 2005) and Hendrix Hart (b. October 10, 2007).
- Gave birth to her and husband Kevin Harts daughter Kaori Mai on September 29th 2020 joins older brothers Hendrix born October 8th 2007 and Kenzo born November 21st 2017 and older sister Heaven born 2005.