Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Eric Dane. Check it out!
Eric Dane was born on November 9, 1972, in San Francisco, California, the older of two brothers. His father is an architect and interior designer based in San Francisco. His mother, Leah (Cohn), was a homemaker. His ancestry includes English, German, Finnish, Russian Jewish, and Austrian Jewish, and he had a Bar Mitzvah ceremony.
Interesting Facts about Eric Dane
- Filming Marley & Me (2008) in South Florida. [March 2008]
- He and his wife (now estranged wife), Rebecca Gayheart, became the parents of a girl, Billie Beatrice Dane, on March 3, 2010, in Los Angeles.
- Expecting his first child with wife (now estranged wife) Rebecca Gayheart [September 28, 2009].
- Best friends with Balthazar Getty and is the godfather of Getty’s son, Cassius.
- He has English, German, Scottish, Finnish, Russian Jewish, and Austrian Jewish ancestry.
- Co-starring on the hit TV show Grey’s Anatomy (2005). [October 2006]
- Had voluntarily checked himself into a L.A. rehab clinic to battle an addiction to painkillers [July 20, 2011].
- Eric and wife (now estranged wife) Rebecca Gayheart introduced Charlie Sheen to his wife, Brooke Mueller.
- Birth of his second child, a daughter, Georgia Geraldine Dane on December 28, 2011.
- Eric and his wife (now estranged wife), Rebecca Gayheart, are expecting their second child [July 9, 2011].
Personal Quotes by Eric Dane
I’m a goal setter, but in broad strokes. I don’t have a by-October-2009-I-want-to-be-here plan. All I do is work with an element of challenge and an element of enjoyment. With that, anything can happen.- Eric Dane
I always thought of myself as a big-dog kinda guy.- Eric Dane
I just try to leave my baggage at the door. I don’t want to carry my stuff into a working environment with me, and I expect that from other people. If they can’t do it, though, I’m surprisingly understanding.- Eric Dane
I like lifting weights. And there is a cardio element to lifting if you’re doing it the way I do it.- Eric Dane
I’m a hands-on dad.- Eric Dane