Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Ethan Suplee. Check it out!
Ethan Suplee has established himself over the past few decades as an actor of considerable talent and accomplishment. His diverse and eclectic resume ranges from hilarious roles in such comedies as Mallrats (1995) and Without a Paddle (2004) to hauntingly dramatic performances in intense features such as American History X (1998), Blow (2001) and Cold Mountain (2003). His breakthrough performance as a young football player in Disney’s Remember the Titans (2000) with Denzel Washington garnered him critical acclaim and led to another role opposite Washington in director Nick Cassavetes’ thriller, John Q (2002).
Interesting Facts about Ethan Suplee
- Son of Bill Suplee, who has had multiple guest appearances in My Name Is Earl (2005), and Deborah Deeble.
- His surname is pronounced “soup-lee”.
- Stepdaughter Lily, born 1998.
- An old friend of Leonardo DiCaprio.
- He has appeared in four films directed by Kevin Smith: Mallrats (1995), Chasing Amy (1997), Dogma (1999) and Clerks II (2006).
- His fiancée, Brandy Lewis gave birth to their first child, a daughter named: Francis Clementine Suplee on 23 June 2005. The baby was born in Los Angeles.
- Lost over 100 pounds from his once-nearly 400 pound frame by 2005 due to a sugar-free diet.
- Born on the same date as Erinn Hayes and Cillian Murphy.
- A large young actor on the upside of 300 pounds, he often portrays dim-witted brutes due to his size.
- Often cast by writer/director Kevin Smith.
- Daughter Billie Grace, born April 2007.
- Stepdaughter Bella, born 1997.
Personal Quotes by Ethan Suplee
I don’t need to be on the number one show. Number 25 is fine.- Ethan Suplee
I definitely don’t want to achieve some kind of rock star status.- Ethan Suplee
Writing, yeah. Me and my friend Scott Bloom just finished the first rough draft of a script. It’s taken us three years to do, but we finally got a first draft. And we’ll see whatever happens with that.- Ethan Suplee
I have kids and I want to have a long life and there are certain things that are conducive to that and certain things that aren’t. I’ve opted for the road of happiness and long life.- Ethan Suplee
David Bowie’s my favorite musician. I love him above all, but I’m really into rap a lot right now.- Ethan Suplee