Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Heather Locklear. Check it out!
Heather Locklear was born on September 25, 1961 in Westwood, California, USA as Heather Deen Locklear. She is an actress and producer, known for Melrose Place (1992), The Perfect Man (2005) and The Return of Swamp Thing (1989). She was previously married to Richie Sambora and Tommy Lee.
Interesting Facts about Heather Locklear
- Her acting mentors were William Shatner and John Forsythe.
- Best known by the public for her roles as Off. Stacy Sheridan on T.J. Hooker (1982), as Sammy Jo Carrington on Dynasty (1981) and as Amanda Woodward on Melrose Place (1992).
- Has been named three times on “People” magazine’s Most Beautiful list.
- Her college roommate was Susan Levitan, the producer of Family Sins (2004) with Kirstie Alley.
- Her DUI case was dismissed after she pleaded guilty to reckless driving in a Santa Barbara (CA) court on January 2, 2009. She was not present in court.
- Represented by APA and Edelstein Laird.
- Is a Republican.
- Attended UCLA for a short period of time. She chose to pursue an acting career in lieu of the completion of her studies towards a bachelors degree. Her father, William Locklear, has served in various UCLA high-level administrative positions (Registrar, Director of the Office of Residential Life, etc.).
- Refused a regular part on the TV series Good Morning, Miami (2002). It was a role similar to the one she played on Spin City (1996). That role later went to Ashley Williams.
- Her ex-husband, Richie Sambora, is a member of the rock band Bon Jovi.
- On September 14, 2017, she was involved in a collision and transported to Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, CA. She went off the road and into a ditch at about 5:40 p.m. PST, a spokesman for the Thousand Oaks Police Department said. She was transported to the hospital with minor non-threatening injuries. Police could not say what caused the incident, but did say no drugs or alcohol were involved.
- T.J. Hooker: Second Chance (1982) aired on her 21st birthday.
Personal Quotes by Heather Locklear
With a parent, it’s always guilt. You want to be there, but you kind of also want to be here.- Heather Locklear
Anybody can say she’s an actress. It’s another thing to get a job.- Heather Locklear
You have to be very careful with women friends.- Heather Locklear
I don’t know how Hollywood sees me.- Heather Locklear
The older you get, the farther from the camera you need to be.- Heather Locklear