Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Holland Roden. Check it out!
No stranger to primetime television with roles on hit shows such as Lost (2004), Weeds (2005) and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2000), up and coming actress Holland Roden can be seen in her starring role as “Lydia Martin” in MTV Network’s most successful scripted series, Teen Wolf (2011). As a lead role, Holland plays the role of the popular girl Lydia Martin, whom the actress says is a mix of Tracy Flick’s IQ (Election (1999)) meets Violet Beauregarde’s spunk (Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971)).
Interesting Facts about Holland Roden
- As a child she was fascinated by the Queen of England and by the time she turned six, she would often put on one-woman plays for her family, imitating her favorite royal.
- Born on the same date as Amber Stevens West.
- Has a pet dog named Fievel.
- Attended Hockaday School, an all-girls private school in Dallas, Texas and graduated in 2005.
- Attended Colton Haynes and then husband Jeff Leatham’s wedding with her former Teen Wolf co-stars Dylan O’Brien and Charlie Carver.
Personal Quotes by Holland Roden
In real life, I’m so brutally honest that it almost works against me sometimes.- Holland Roden
As actors, sometimes we want our character to go somewhere different than it goes, but that’s being an actor.- Holland Roden
One of my favorite movies is ‘Back to the Future’.- Holland Roden
If you manifest your true self through nature and your normal surroundings, I find that the most eerie. Like when you see birds suddenly start flying in a different direction or when you see moths forming weird shapes, I think that’s the weirdest way to let yourself be known.- Holland Roden
You get the information, and it’s not your job to judge it or not judge it. You adapt, and you do it. That’s what we do as actors. We’re just as surprised as the viewers, sometimes.- Holland Roden