Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Jaeden Martell. Check it out!
Jaeden Martell was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In 2011, at the age of eight, he moved with his mother across the country to Los Angeles. He never expected that this adventure would lead him into a life of acting. Without any acting classes or training and shortly after arriving in Los Angeles, Jaeden began starring in a number of commercials. At the age of nine he made his big screen debut with a small role playing a young Chris Evans in “Playing it Cool.” In the summer of 2013, Jaeden made his way back to the East coast to film St. Vincent (2014), written and directed by Ted Melfi. He was lucky enough to star in the film with legendary actors Bill Murray, Melissa McCarthy, and Naomi Watts. Shortly thereafter he landed roles in Cameron Crowe’s “Aloha” and Jeff Nichols’ “Midnight Special”. Followed by “The Confirmation” alongside Clive Owen, and two seasons on the Showtime series “Masters of Sex”.
Interesting Facts about Jaeden Martell
- Has appeared with Bill Murray in two movies, St. Vincent (2014) and Aloha (2015), although their characters did not interact in the latter film.
- Played Michael Shannon’s son in both Midnight Special, 2016 and Knives Out, 2019.
- Son of Angela Martell and executive chef Wes Lieberher.
- First talk show appearance was on The Ellen Show on 10/21/2014.
- His maternal grandmother is Korean. His other ancestry is German, English, French-Canadian, Belgian/Walloon, Scots-Irish, and Scottish.
- Oldest of four half-siblings, from his father. He is raised by his mother.