Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Jamie Dornan. Check it out!
Jamie Dornan was born on May 1, 1982 in Belfast, Northern Ireland as James Dornan. He is an actor, known for The Fall (2013), A Private War (2018) and Anthropoid (2016). He has been married to Amelia Warner since April 27, 2013. They have three children.
Interesting Facts about Jamie Dornan
- Was a member of folk band Sons of Jim from 2006 until 2008, when the group disbanded.
- Once shared an apartment with Eddie Redmayne.
- Prefers to keep a beard and not shave at all. He had to be clean shaven for the role of Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey (2015).
- Has three children with Amelia Warner: a daughter named Dulcie, born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, on 21 November 2013; a second daughter, Elva, born in the UK on 16 February 2016, and a third daughter, born in the UK in February 2019.
- Was the face of the 2007 campaign for men’s cologne Dior Homme.
- Is a huge Manchester United fan and is a season ticket holder.
- Has stated that in his free time that he enjoys golfing and reading.
- Resides with his wife and children at a property in The Cotswolds, England. May also still own a property in Notting Hill, London, England.
- Played a serious level of rugby in his native Northern Ireland.
- Actress Greer Garson was his grandmother’s first cousin, making Greer and Jamie first cousins, twice removed.
- His grandparents were Presbyterian missionaries.
- Is the youngest of three children. He has two older sisters, Liesa and Jessica.
Personal Quotes by Jamie Dornan
I defy anyone to watch interviews with Ted Bundy and not be taken by him. He was very handsome and charming and extremely intelligent and, you know, that can exist.- Jamie Dornan
Fairytales are stories that span every generation and they’ve been around for a long time.- Jamie Dornan
It’s funny when you know you’re playing two characters and you’re aware of how you have to play each one into your performance of the other. You’re constantly at the back of your mind thinking and it all gets a bit confusing.- Jamie Dornan
A doctor once told me I have abnormal levels of adrenaline in my system.- Jamie Dornan
I’ve always needed to bulk up, so until the modeling took off I was ramming Big Macs down my throat and doing plenty of bodyweight work. I’m over the Big Macs now, but I’ll still drop down and do my press ups whenever I find the time.- Jamie Dornan